Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default Phoenix Gold?

maybe if i was crying about my tinted windows like a child,its be
better.lol
waww waww, lifes so unfair.. why is every1 against my. i like my tinted
windows. waww
i like feeling cool inside i tinted car. i feel like no1 can see me in
my tinted windows.lol
please every1 cry for my loss...waww, can i just keep my windows?
i dont care my system sucks, but i want my windows.then no1 knows its me
with this crapy system.lol
HAHAHAhaha thats funny..i had to say.

Phoenix Gold amps ?? Raditz Car Audio 2 July 10th 05 07:37 AM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Car Audio 1 August 26th 04 05:44 PM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Audio Opinions 0 August 21st 04 04:44 AM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Pro Audio 0 August 21st 04 04:44 AM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Marketplace 0 August 21st 04 04:43 AM