Posted to rec.audio.car
twisted50

Default toyota help

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry. The antenna lead is some kind of mini
plug. The head unit I am installing has a Motorola jack. I can't find
a Toyota specific adapter. I tried a GM adapter from Best Buy but the
plug wouldn't even come close to going all the way in. Any
suggestions? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Posted to rec.audio.car
twisted50

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:04:44 GMT, "Pat M"
wrote:

What model radio is it that you are even trying to install? Name brand
would help.

It is a Pioneer 480mp
Posted to rec.audio.car
Phonedude

wrote:

What model radio is it that you are even trying to install? Name brand
would help.

It is a Pioneer 480mp

http://www.Crutchfield.com

Posted to rec.audio.car
sniper99

You are looking at the diversity antenna lead, Toyotas came with 2
antennas. Keep looking and you will find the regular motorola plug
elsewhere in the vehicle. There was NO SPECIAL toyota adapters until
recently (post 2005)

http://www.autotoys.com/x/cust/home.php?cat=78

Posted to rec.audio.car
twisted50

On 26 Apr 2006 09:44:31 -0700, "sniper99"
wrote:

You are looking at the diversity antenna lead, Toyotas came with 2
antennas. Keep looking and you will find the regular motorola plug
elsewhere in the vehicle. There was NO SPECIAL toyota adapters until
recently (post 2005)

http://www.autotoys.com/x/cust/home.php?cat=78

Thank you. This is information I can use