Posted to rec.audio.tech
GregS

Default power led of AMC 2030

In article , "gunnet" wrote:
Hi,
I bought an AMC 2030 power amplifier, the sound is fastastic and it's all ok
but the LED is not in the right place. I mean the green lamp is not in the
hole on the front side of the amplifier but I can see from the grid on the
top that the LED is alight.
Could I safely open the amplifier, naturally off and with the plug off the
wall, and put the lamp in the right place?
because here in Italy there isn't an official distributor so there isn't any
support, there is just one online store that sells this amp and I would have
to send it back, and maybe they're out of stocks or they just fix the light
the same way I would do myself....

That might work out just fine. Its also possible a holder is broken, or
some glue came loose. You will have to deal with that, allthough
its customary to contact the maker of the unit.

greg