slugman

Default (no subject)

Hi,

i work at a pub in melbourne australia,
we have three seperate rooms at the pub, each with their own stage.

the pub is open from 11am, and bands start around 9:30pm.

between 11am and 9:30pm, we play the radio or cds though each room's PA
while people are drinking during the day.

only problem is, we have to burn new compilation cds all the time, it
gets pretty time consuming. and music tends to be repeated.

we would like to set up a computer upstairs in the office that controls
three seperate audio streams sent to each of the pub's rooms desks.
whether we hard wire or do it wirelessly, i dont know.

but we would like to be able to control playlists of mp3s.... say a
reggae band was playing in room A, we'd like to randomly play reggae
tunes. if a rock band in room B, we;d randomly play rock simultaneuosly.
likewise with room C.

I suppose getting a 6 or 8 out soundcard would be the best solution, but
we have very little experience with audio hardware.

software would obviously be the most important element, so sugestions in
this feild would also be appreciated.

I look forward to your replies...

bests.
Slugman.

No Subject Pro Audio 0 December 30th 04 01:00 AM
on the subject of DVD and TV sound... deco_time Pro Audio 0 October 1st 04 09:32 PM
Subject: Wanted: Schematic for DBX 160X compressor We Are As1 Tech 0 March 3rd 04 05:20 AM
AT 40xx mics ? TarBabyTunes Pro Audio 17 December 13th 03 03:31 PM
No subject ! Lionel Audio Opinions 0 September 14th 03 11:40 PM