majoke

Default JVC KD-MX3000R problems with display and electrical contacts

Hi!

I got some problems with my JVC car radio and it's display. The
display rarely gets power and goes off most of the time. I tried to
figure out, where the problem is and I think it's because of the
strong use of the electrical contacts between the display and the
radio itself.
So I tried to clean the contacts with alcohol and a special cleaning
oil for electrical contacts, but nothing seemed to help.

Does anyone know this radio and/or this kind of problem and how I can
fix it?

Oh, the original replacement part for these two contacts are very
expensive in Germany. The company selling replacement parts for JVC
wants to have 12Euro for each contact + 7Euro for shipping. They're
crazy! 31Euro for only two little contacts...
Maybe someone can tell me, where I can get those contacts cheaper, or
where I can get similar contacts from other companys? Maybe Internet
shops?
(Soldering is not a problem for me. I nearly CAN solder ANYTHING

Thanks in advance for any help!
majoke