EggHd

Default OT Sadly Ironic...

I agree. Seems the conservative right wing republican methods are catching
on.
Now EVERYONE is a ****ing liar!

The peed the pants thing was true right?

---------------------------------------

Chris Hornbeck

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:48:21 GMT, "dt king"
wrote:

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message

While we are on the subject, this man died while training to preserve
your freedom. You should show some respect and use the freedom he and
thousands of others gave their lives to preserve for something better
than stupid trolls and silly accusations against the President of the
United States.

Every time a carrier embarks on a typical cruise, you can pretty much count
on a half dozen of the sailors and pilots not coming home. Doesn't matter
who the president is. Being prepared for war is dangerous, even if you're
not fighting one at the time.

Some missions, and even some modern undeclared wars, are statistically
safer (for American troops) than life on modern American streets.
Others, of course, are not.

Tonight (currently very late after 9/11/04) might be a good time to
simply remember the young people doing the world's dirty work.

Their job is to try to fix our failures.
You'd think we could have done better.

Chris Hornbeck

Romeo Rondeau

"playon" wrote in message
OK my bad, sorry I have no fact checker, I got it from what I thought
was a reliable source.

Ah, no problem... honest mistake... you must work at CBS :-)

George

"Romeo Rondeau" wrote:

"playon" wrote in message
OK my bad, sorry I have no fact checker, I got it from what I thought
was a reliable source.

Ah, no problem... honest mistake... you must work at CBS :-)

He Must beacuse at Fox there are no "Honest mistakes", just plain old
lies.