Mike

Default AUX-POD and Toyota Matrix

Does anyone out there have experience installing a PAC AUX-POD in a
2003 Toyota Matrix? - or any vehicle with an AC Delco AD1801 6-disc
changer stereo? No matter what I try, the only thing I can get this
thing to do is charge my IPod. I have talked to PAC numerous times.
They have upgraded my firmware and sent me an entirely new AUX-POD.
Nothing works. The stereo does not acknowledge that anything is
connected to the auxiliary port. Any advice is appreciated.

THANKS!
Mike

I just got my answer. After two months of trying to resolve this with
PAC, they just informed me that the AUX-POD will not work on this
stereo. Apparently, although this stereo has an aux port on the back
and an aux button on the front, it has no aux capabilities. HOW STUPID
IS THAT! DECEPTIVE TOO!