Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] pushprogress@yahoo.com is offline

Default Geneva Sound Systems?

Hi, folks. I'm a long-time lurker but very infrequent poster. Anyone
here familiar with Geneva Labs?

http://www.genevalab.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/about.asp

My wife and I want a "secondary" sound system to put in our living
room, where appearance nudges out sound quality. We went to a store
and listened to the CD/tuner/iPod player from Geneva labs, and thought
the sound and appearance worked for us:

http://www.genevalab.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/lwh.html

The only thing we worry about is long-term product support by the
company and its distributor in the U.S. As far as we can tell, the
company hasn't been around more than a few years, and it only makes
four products, all variations on the same theme. Does anyone have any
info regarding whether this company will be around to repair its
products in five or ten years? Or whether its products could be
repaired locally by a firm not affiliated with the company?

I've already spoken to Gordon, the head of the U.S. office, but would
like to get a more impartial opinion if possible. Many thanks in
advance for any help you can give us.

Regards,

John

sound systems Micky Car Audio 1 December 2nd 04 06:17 AM
sound systems Micky Car Audio 2 November 25th 04 03:14 AM
Books on sound systems XThing Tech 2 October 20th 04 11:18 AM
Surround Sound systems Mmm_moo_cows General 0 September 21st 04 06:26 PM