Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
Helen Weed Helen Weed is offline

Default This Group is sadly borring....

MOSFET wrote:
Come on guys! This not the RAC I knew and loved 15 years ago.

Anyway, I felt like ranting. Hell, nothing else was happening, right?

Anyway, it's a little sad. I saw it happening 10 years ago with the death
of IASCA. I knew even WAY BACK THEN times, they were a changin'.

MOSFET
Ian D. Bjorhovde

It could be that there are so many egocentric individuals here, ready to
pounce on people and ridicule them for asking questions that might seem
silly to some. People that think they know everything and seem to just
live for the opportunity to laugh at others.

So, Ian, have any idea WHO I might be referring to?