DougC

Default RDH4 - this is a print process error, right?

Chapter 13, p 562--in section (E) Screen Current.... there is a dot in
the formula given for approximating the average maximum-signal
screen-current. There's a couple other dots on the page too, so I would
guess this is a printing error? A middot or decimal there wouldn't make
any sense. I think. ?:P ...the second arrow points to another such dot,
and there's a third one farther down on the page in a caption for one of
the diagram 13.21.
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...errorpage.html
FT

"DougC" wrote in message ...
Chapter 13, p 562--in section (E) Screen Current.... there is a dot in the formula given for approximating the average
maximum-signal screen-current. There's a couple other dots on the page too, so I would guess this is a printing error?
A middot or decimal there wouldn't make any sense. I think. ?:P ...the second arrow points to another such dot, and
there's a third one farther down on the page in a caption for one of the diagram 13.21.
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...errorpage.html

Neither of those dots are there in my copy.

FT

DougC

FT wrote:

Neither of those dots are there in my copy.

FT

I figured it wasn't intended.
I have the Antique Audio CD as well as a 1960 US hardcover printing and
so far, the Antique Audio copy seems to be identical to the printed
book--in terms of the random splatters and mistakes. Sometimes the CD
copy shows more errors but all the little misprints, splotches and dots
in the book appear on the CD. ~~~~~~
FT

"DougC" wrote in message ...
FT wrote:

Neither of those dots are there in my copy.

FT

I figured it wasn't intended.
I have the Antique Audio CD as well as a 1960 US hardcover printing and so far, the Antique Audio copy seems to be
identical to the printed book--in terms of the random splatters and mistakes. Sometimes the CD copy shows more errors
but all the little misprints, splotches and dots in the book appear on the CD. ~~~~~~

Doug, my copy (published in 1954) is very clean. If I can help with anything else, feel free to contact me at this
address:
FT at peoplepc dot com.

FT

Patrick Turner

DougC wrote:

Chapter 13, p 562--in section (E) Screen Current.... there is a dot in
the formula given for approximating the average maximum-signal
screen-current. There's a couple other dots on the page too, so I would
guess this is a printing error? A middot or decimal there wouldn't make
any sense. I think. ?:P ...the second arrow points to another such dot,
and there's a third one farther down on the page in a caption for one of
the diagram 13.21.
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...errorpage.html

I am not worried by the occasional dotty script.
Right now I will dash off to something more important.

Patrick Turner.