Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Default B+ rectifier question

Hello,
I have a McIntosh C22 preamp. I'd like to replace the two diode B+
selenium rectifiers. One lead from the transformer attaches to the + and -
leads together in the middle of the rectifiers and the other lead attaches
to a 40mfd capacitor. One outside rectifier leg attaches to the bridge
rectifier that powers the filaments and the other leg ties into a common tie
with a number of resistors that tie into a number of capacitors. Does
anyone have a ballpark guess what value of resistors I need for the voltage
drop.

Thanks in advance,
Eddie

5Y3 Rectifier Question FLY135 Vacuum Tubes 4 December 21st 06 01:03 AM
Rectifier question Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 25 September 24th 05 02:47 AM
Rectifier filament voltage question Joseph Meditz Vacuum Tubes 13 January 15th 05 08:48 AM
Best 5Y3 Rectifier? BoB Vacuum Tubes 12 May 29th 04 11:16 PM
Info: 836 Half-Wave Rectifier Tube Question ENRICOCBG Vacuum Tubes 4 April 19th 04 09:12 PM