Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] mail@rfkassassination.com is offline

Default Kennedy assassination

Hello,

I need your help. I'm gathering and examining media coverage of the
assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Please contact me
at mail.rfkassassination.com if you have any sound recordings, video
tape or film concerning the RFK assassination in June 1968 (whether TV
or radio, professional or amateur) or if you know of someone else with
such material; poor quality home-made recordings of broadcasts
acceptable.

Thanks,

rfkassassination.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved, and none were Oswald and his totally innaccurate $25 mail-order
piece.

Now get a life and stop spamming us with your pointless request.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
P P is offline

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved, and none were Oswald and his totally innaccurate $25 mail-order
piece.

Now get a life and stop spamming us with your pointless request.

geoff

Oswald at the RFK shooting? That's news to me. If Jack Ruby had still been
alive it would have surprised him too.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"Geoff" wrote in message ...

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved

Oooops... wrong Kennedy, Geoff.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article , P wrote:

Oswald at the RFK shooting? That's news to me. If Jack Ruby had still been
alive it would have surprised him too.

All I have to say is that the Byrd's "He Was a Friend of Mine," and the
traditional "From Buffalo to Washington" both beat any of the songs
written about RFK's death.

On the other hand, I can think of only one song about the Reagan shooting,
and it's really bad.

Even so, I think it's time for a new song about RFK.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro

David Morgan \(MAMS\) wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message ...

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved

Oooops... wrong Kennedy, Geoff.

What? Has something happened to Dan?
Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles
were invloved

Oooops... wrong Kennedy, Geoff.

yes ooops.

But surely it's all been done to death already anyway (so to speak). And if
the inquirer gets close to the real truth, he'll have an unfortunate
accident anyway.

geoff

PS At least this is an 'audio' topic !

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
jtees4 jtees4 is offline

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:04:24 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

"Geoff" wrote in message ...

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved

Oooops... wrong Kennedy, Geoff.

I guess they were confused themselves, after all they both did Maralyn
Monroe.
Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro

wrote:

"Geoff" wrote in message ...

Yes, we all know is was really the John Birch Society, seven rifles were
invloved

Oooops... wrong Kennedy, Geoff.

I guess they were confused themselves, after all they both did Maralyn
Monroe.

Really? Whoever said, "Money Can't Buy Me Love" ?

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro

"jtees4" wrote in message ...

I guess they were confused themselves, after all they both did Maralyn
Monroe.

How is that confusing? I mean, wouldn't you if you had the chance?

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:
"jtees4" wrote in message

I guess they were confused themselves, after all they both did
Maralyn Monroe.

How is that confusing? I mean, wouldn't you if you had the chance?

No. Not now.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Marc Wielage Marc Wielage is offline

On Jul 31, 2006, Scott Dorsey commented:

All I have to say is that the Byrd's "He Was a Friend of Mine," and the
traditional "From Buffalo to Washington" both beat any of the songs
written about RFK's death.

You ever hear Connie Francis' 1964 #46 hit "In the Summer of His Years"? I
think of all the songs ever written about an assassination, that would be the
biggest hit.

Depressing and maudlin, right off the scale. But that didn't stop three
other performers from doing the same song, all of which barely missed the Top
100.

--MFW