ed

Default Help connectings subs to Dual XAF460 Amp

I got XAF460 AMP & XB210D for x-mas and was wondering what was the
best way to hook up the subs to the amp. Here are the specs of the
amp:
85x2@4ohm, 115x2@2ohm, and 230x1@4ohm(Bridged). All specs are at
www.dualav.com
The subs in the Bandpass are 10" SVC 4ohm 20-125Watts. Right now I
have 1 sub going to each channel. So i am only getting 85 watts per
channel. Is there a way I can connect the subs to the amp so that I
get the 230 watts, 115 to each channel?

I need help with 8 or 4 ohm subs for kenwood amp Rich Car Audio 4 December 5th 03 08:23 AM
2 subs one box Daniel Snooks Car Audio 8 August 23rd 03 10:34 PM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM
Best 8" subs? Sam Carleton Car Audio 7 August 15th 03 04:25 AM
Subwoofer direction Doobie-Doo Car Audio 108 August 13th 03 04:15 PM