Josh Snider

Default P&G Fader caps

Hey all,

I have had an issue with an older Eela audio console, whereas some
jerkoff put the road case containing the mixer in the truck without first
putting the cover on.
The result was that 3 of the faders had been busted off their mounts.
Now not wanting to replace 3 100MM P&G faders in a desk from about 1986, I
have since glued the remaining bit of fader body to the chassis of the
console. This is working nicely, as the fader tracks were not damaged (Damn
well built faders if you ask me, smashing in the mounts before the track
broke)
However, here is my dillema. First off this glue will NOT hold forever,
so I was wondering if anyone had any P&G faders kicking around that would be
compatible (the console is an Eela S191 circa 85 or 86, fader model number
can be obtained easily), that I could just swap out and mount proper, or
barring that (and depending on price) I need a set of the P&G fader caps (6
caps in total)
For now my preferance would be to get the replacement fader caps, cus I
just can't afford to replace 3 faders, however whatever you've got, or know
a source of, would be much appreciated.
(Please reply to newsgroup AND sender)

josh.snider
cave.productions
416.524.6927

why dose everyone hate Pyramid? charlie Car Audio 56 June 2nd 04 02:15 AM
Which caps to use? R. Foote Pro Audio 42 March 13th 04 08:05 PM
P&G fader help dave Pro Audio 1 March 10th 04 01:05 AM
SSL Quad Comp, Pre or Post Master Fader? FrankDebro1 Pro Audio 2 October 24th 03 07:57 AM
Roland DM-80 fader unit kparkka Pro Audio 0 August 29th 03 09:56 AM