Christian

Default Can you id this sound effects or experimental LP?

My brother is looking for an special effects or experimental LP he
heard in college years ago which consisted of a voice recorded in a
acoustic chamber.
The voice was saying some well enunciated sentence.

Then that tape recording was played in the same chamber and
re-recorded.
Then THAT tape was played in the chamber and re-recorded.

and so-on.

Then all the recordings are strung together so what you hear is a
gradually deteriorating voice recording repeated over and over again
until it is unrecognizable and starts to sound like electronic music
or something.

Has anyone heard this record and can you id it?? I'd like to try to
find it for him.