PanHandler

Default Electro Voice Patrician

I have an old Audio magazine from ca. 1969 that makes reference to a
Patrician speaker with a small photo showing that it's a longish
curved-front cabinet containing a 30" woofer. My web searching only comes up
with a corner cabinet type with the 30 incher. I'd like to read more about
the long one. Anyone with info, URL's, etc.?
TIA

--
"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Intrusions, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.