Greg

Default Swaping head unit

Hello
I'm doing a swap of my Alpine 7930 with a other 7930.
I cant seem to figure out get the trim ring out. It has
two silver things one on each side. Any help on how to
get the unit out is greatly appreciated.

Regards..Greg

loulax07

the two actually have a hook kind of connection i think u need to pres
down or up and in to release it
its weird

maybe search on alpine's tech sit
-
loulax0
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=18215