Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] brianhoggard@gmail.com is offline

Default FA: Presonus Eureka - new

Apologies in advance in case of offence - I post this in the sincere
hope that it's a relevant auction to you guys.

I am selling a brand-new Presonus Eureka. I bought it and then didn't
use it because I don't have enough time in my life to record at the
mo. What a div! I paid full price for it, you may not have to.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Presonus-Eurek...QQcmdZViewItem

Or item number 140138457961

Thanks for looking,

B.