ReEfEr MaDnEsS

Default Hey there, thoughts on Impala speakers, I want a warm sound, spoiled by home speakers.....

I bought a new ride, 2k1 Impala. I'm going to leave the HU in due to the
RDS system, some chevy crap, the damn radio controls everything....anyway,
I'm putting my sub, JL 12W0 powered by about 400 WRMS, it's plenty for me,
and some audiobahn 6x9 two ways in the rear for fill, I am wondering about
6.5's for the front. I really listen to rock 90% and hip hp the other 10%.

I've been really spoiled at him with a pair of Ohm Walsh's that have
re-opened my ears to good sounding speakers and would like your input on a
6.5 for this car. I would prefer a co axial as I would rather not deal with
a tweeter install and i don't want to cut anything at all.

I will be using a Alpine or Clarion amp, about 65 RMS for power.

Thanks