Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default Kutztown XXXIX

It is just about time to annoy you with announcements for Kutztown XXXIX - a very large 2.5-day vintage radio/equipment meet in Kutztown, Adams County, PA.

http://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html

Set-up for vendors and club members is Thursday, the meet starts in earnest very early Friday morning, and is more-or-less wrapped up by 1:00 pm Saturday.

Watch this space for my usual list of freebies and such. I am culling the herd, and this is your opportunity to take advantage.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

https://john-h.smugmug.com/Kutztown-...ow/i-Tk6zmR7/A

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA