How to play CDs in new cars...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12th 21, 01:45 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris K-Man

Default How to play CDs in new cars...

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 7:14:51 PM UTC-4, Tobiah wrote:
> On 6/10/2021 5:58 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
> > On 6/10/2021 12:23 PM, Tobiah wrote:
> >> It's definitely time to drop the CD's. There is really no need for
> >> mechanical storage anymore.

> > Sure there is. You can take it with you and you know where it is.
> > Take care of your CDs and they'll last the rest of your life. No need
> > to access the Internet to put data there and then take it out.

> This might be fine if your want to take 5 CD's in the car and put
> them in a visor case, but fumbling with a CD at all is really a
> necessity of the past.
> > Copy 100 hours of music files to your phone and you'll be entertained
> > for a long, but without a good data base you won't be able to find a
> > specific song if you want it.

> For me, it's just "Hey Google, play Dark Side of the Moon", and it's there.
>
> Also, "play classic rock from the '70s", or "play lute music". The AI
> is getting freakishly good, and it's time to embrace the new way.

You 'embrace' whatever way you want to, and I'll embrace my
way. How's that sound, Mr. Y?

New vs Old Cars Bret L Audio Opinions 24 May 6th 10 06:25 AM
HOT CARS jianbabygail Car Audio 2 March 7th 08 05:55 PM
Best cars! Christian ranftl Car Audio 1 May 11th 04 03:30 PM
will mp3 made on NTFS file system play in mp3 players for cars??? CapnGimp Car Audio 1 July 17th 03 05:00 PM
will mp3 made on NTFS file system play in mp3 players for cars??? CapnGimp Car Audio 2 July 14th 03 01:34 AM