Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Seriously, Mikey...

Everybody on RAO knows you're an idiot. Don't you think you should stop
shouting out your malformed opinions on every subject under the sun?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

cool.. here is a duelll...

this groups seems interesting..

http://sound-engineering.blogspot.com

keep up the spirit guys and gals

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Seriously, George

Everybody knows you're a disgusting, lying swine, whose only goal in life is
to attack people and try and make yourself seem better than you are by
trying to make others feel small.

Don't you thnk that everybody has gotten the message that you've been
flogging for so many years? Do you think anybody cares or would miss your
daily screeds about how everybody you disagree with is useless and subhuman,
if you should do the world a favor and off yourself?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Sat, Feb 11 2006 12:51 pm
Email:

Do you think anybody cares or would miss your
daily screeds about how everybody you disagree with is useless and subhuman,
if you should do the world a favor and off yourself?

Temper, nob, temper.

This isn't real life.

Now back away from your gun and takes your meds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
124

Default Golden-Ears Myth

[George M. Middius's abusive post deleted.] George is angry, because
the golden-ears myth has been thoroughly debunked. Mr. John Atkinson
and _Stereophile_ want you to believe in the golden-ears myth.

Mr. John Atkinson and _Stereophile_'s credibility:
http://www.randi.org/jr/112604yes.html#4
http://www.high-endaudio.com/RR-STEREOPHILE.html#Lies

The golden-ears myth (PDF file):
http://www.theaudiocritic.com/downloads/article_1.pdf

The myth that golden ears can hear the difference in wires:
http://www.vxm.com/21R.64.html

More evidence against the myth (PDF file):
http://bruce.coppola.name/audio/Amp_Sound.pdf

More evidence against the myth:
http://www.bostonaudiosociety.org/ba...bx_testing.htm

More evidence against the myth:
http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/ampin...subjectv.htm#4

Regards,
124

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

oups.com...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Sat, Feb 11 2006 12:51 pm
Email:

Do you think anybody cares or would miss your
daily screeds about how everybody you disagree with is useless and
subhuman,
if you should do the world a favor and off yourself?

Temper, nob, temper.

No temper, just a brief explanation of the facts. Most people would not
care a bit if the Middius persona disappeared, in fact there would probably
be cheers from many.

This isn't real life.

Was there some reason to believe otherwise?

Now back away from your gun and takes your meds.

Do not own any guns. The meds don't really have any effect on disposition
or on my opinion of the Middius persona. He was a swine when he forst
showed up and he's still a swine today.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: 124
Date: Sun, Feb 12 2006 10:44 am
Email: "124"

Mr. John Atkinson and _Stereophile_'s credibility:
The golden-ears myth (PDF file):
The myth that golden ears can hear the difference in wires:
More evidence against the myth (PDF file):
More evidence against the myth:
More evidence against the myth:

You guys sure seem to worry intensely about how and why I buy my stereo
equipment. Why does it matter to you so much?

The most we're talking about here is a few grand. What's the big deal?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Temper, nob, temper.

No temper, just a brief explanation of the facts. Most people would not
care a bit if the Middius persona disappeared, in fact there would probably
be cheers from many.

So you want people to 'off themselves' when you're not mad? Seems a bit
excessive.

Some people wouldn't care if you never showed back up. I am a member of
that group. I will not, however, ask you to 'off yourself.' Self-esteem
issues, nob?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
ps.com...
Temper, nob, temper.

No temper, just a brief explanation of the facts. Most people would not
care a bit if the Middius persona disappeared, in fact there would
probably
be cheers from many.

So you want people to 'off themselves' when you're not mad? Seems a bit
excessive.

If you say so, I know I didn't. Putting words in people's mouths seems to
be a habit with you.

Some people wouldn't care if you never showed back up. I am a member of
that group. I will not, however, ask you to 'off yourself.' Self-esteem
issues, nob?

Not at all Sss****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

From: 124
Date: Sun, Feb 12 2006 10:44 am
Email: "124"

Mr. John Atkinson and _Stereophile_'s credibility:
The golden-ears myth (PDF file):
The myth that golden ears can hear the difference in wires:
More evidence against the myth (PDF file):
More evidence against the myth:
More evidence against the myth:

You guys sure seem to worry intensely about how and why I buy my stereo
equipment. Why does it matter to you so much?

The most we're talking about here is a few grand. What's the big deal?

It doesn't it only matters if you try and tell people that there is some
scientific reason why LP is better than CD, assuming you believed that, or
any other such nonsense. Beyond that nobody cares what you buy or why.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 2:35 am
Email:

It doesn't it only matters if you try and tell people that there is some
scientific reason why LP is better than CD, assuming you believed that, or
any other such nonsense. Beyond that nobody cares what you buy or why.

I probably fall more on your side in that argument. I believe, however,
that I'd rather fight ID getting taught to my children as 'science' in
public schools than bother with someone who wants to paint the edges of
their CDs with green ink because it causes all the veils to drop away
due to lowered loss from refraction.

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default duh!

Mister Bug Eater, will you have another helping of flies? Here you go!

Some people wouldn't care if you never showed back up. I am a member of
that group. I will not, however, ask you to 'off yourself.' Self-esteem
issues, nob?

Not at all Sss****.

Mikey is being honest here. He knows how inferior he is, and he's quite
comfortable with his station in life.

The endless cycles of rage you observe are caused by problems not related
to his stupidity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Mister Bug Eater, will you have another helping of flies?
Here you go!

Some people wouldn't care if you never showed back up.
I am a member of that group. I will not, however, ask
you to 'off yourself.' Self-esteem issues, nob?

Not at all Sss****.

Mikey is being honest here. He knows how inferior he is,
and he's quite comfortable with his station in life.

The endless cycles of rage you observe are caused by
problems not related to his stupidity.

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this forum for their
personal attacks, but not Sackman, Middius, Weil ...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this forum for their
personal attacks, but not Sackman, Middius, Weil ...

That's just not true, I ALWAYS berate
you for your personal attacks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this
forum for their personal attacks, but not Sackman,
Middius, Weil ...

That's just not true, I ALWAYS berate
you for your personal attacks.

Art, so you are now admitting to be owner and operator of the Paul Packer
sockpuppet?

Interesting...

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this
forum for their personal attacks, but not Sackman,
Middius, Weil ...

That's just not true, I ALWAYS berate
you for your personal attacks.

Art, so you are now admitting to be owner and operator of the Paul Packer
sockpuppet?

Interesting...

;-)

and yet another one flies right over your head.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Arnii Kroobaby throws another tantrum.

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this forum for their
personal attacks, but not Sackman, Middius, Weil ...

That's because you're ****ti generis, Arnii. Nobody can touch you. Nobody
wants to touch you, for that matter. At least not without some industrial-
strength disinfectant handy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 2:35 am
Email:

It doesn't it only matters if you try and tell people that there is some
scientific reason why LP is better than CD, assuming you believed that, or
any other such nonsense. Beyond that nobody cares what you buy or why.

I probably fall more on your side in that argument. I believe, however,
that I'd rather fight ID getting taught to my children as 'science' in
public schools than bother with someone who wants to paint the edges of
their CDs with green ink because it causes all the veils to drop away
due to lowered loss from refraction.

That seems a resaonable way to prioritize those issues.

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

They only scare me when they get elected to school boards, otherwise I just
laugh at them.

" This man wants the same rights as a sponge." Spencer Tracy as Col.
Drummond in Inherit the Wind. Still my all time favorite movie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Scooter sucks his thumb and pouts.

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

You missed the point (again), duh-Scottie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

I thought of that when hitting "send".

However, electrons don't "care" what medium they go through, and
believing in intelligent design * is* a sign of ignorance.

Electrons are not ignorant, that much I'll give you :-)

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On 13 Feb 2006 10:07:19 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

I'll have to defer to your expertise in real bitches.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Terrierborg's Waterloo

Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

I thought of that when hitting "send".

Praise the Lord.

However, electrons don't "care" what medium they go through, and
believing in intelligent design * is* a sign of ignorance.

Well played.

Electrons are not ignorant, that much I'll give you :-)

You Europeans vanquished the last relics of creationism from the education
debate many years ago, right? In the backward parts of our country, many
people are still terrified of things not seen. The problem with that
movement goes far beyond mere ignorance.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

I'll have to defer to your expertise in real bitches.

Sorry, I've never met your wife.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

I'll have to defer to your expertise in real bitches.

Sorry, I've never met your wife.

Can hurt me so go after the wife, eh Dave? Boy, you're a real man.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

said:

Electrons are not ignorant, that much I'll give you :-)

You Europeans vanquished the last relics of creationism from the education
debate many years ago, right? In the backward parts of our country, many
people are still terrified of things not seen. The problem with that
movement goes far beyond mere ignorance.

Proove it Middusi.

Thank's Midisu for admitting you're knowlege of, religion is as
shallow as the gap band of a TL431 Midduis. ;-) LoT;S! ;-(

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

I'll have to defer to your expertise in real bitches.

Sorry, I've never met your wife.

Can hurt me so go after the wife, eh Dave? Boy, you're a real man.

So I can hurt you, eh? That's news, I guess.

I suppose you thought that your risposte directed toward me was
"manly", eh?

Well, you set 'em up and I'll knock 'em out of the park.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

You Europeans vanquished the last relics of creationism from the education
debate many years ago, right? In the backward parts of our country, many
people are still terrified of things not seen. The problem with that
movement goes far beyond mere ignorance.

Proove it Middusi.

Aksked and, asnewerwssede. LOl! Mr., Dewwal its like you can drag a whorse
to water but you, ca'nt make it go blind.

Thank's Midisu for admitting you're knowlege of, religion is as
shallow as the gap band of a TL431 Midduis. ;-) LoT;S! ;-(

Thanks Scottie for instigating a Krooglishization of the debate. 40-eleven
points for you and none for Wiele. ;-)

;-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

The fact that there are people who believe the earth is 5,000 years old
scares me a hell of a lot more than somebody who believes electrons
care what kind of wire they go through...

The origin of both is the same: ignorance.

That's an incongruous remark from a person of your education and
intelligence.

Wrong.. George just can't accept that, like all people, on some
topics... he is ignorant.

That English language is a real bitch, isn't it Scott?

I'll have to defer to your expertise in real bitches.

Sorry, I've never met your wife.

Can hurt me so go after the wife, eh Dave? Boy, you're a real man.

So I can hurt you, eh? That's news, I guess.

I suppose you thought that your risposte directed toward me was
"manly", eh?

Well, you set 'em up and I'll knock 'em out of the park.

Says much that you think you've knocked anything out of the park. You
need to let the kids have their T-ball field back.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

George M. Middius wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

[...]

I'm sorry that your son is still playing t-ball. I guess the
restaurant experience was just too traumatic...doesn't bode well for
his future mechanic job though...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

You Europeans vanquished the last relics of creationism from the education
debate many years ago, right?

I don't think we have gods in Wales.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

dave weil wrote:

Well, you set 'em up and I'll knock 'em out of the park.

Says much that you think you've knocked anything out of the park. You
need to let the kids have their T-ball field back.

I'm sorry that your son is still playing t-ball.

Weilogic is running wild today... when will the delusions end.

I can see why you keep sniping my family Dave... since you're all
alone it must bring you some comfort.

When you're in that state home in the not too distant future... maybe
George will visit you.... or probably not.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/ilovewale...bs_academy.ram
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:58:27 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this forum for their
personal attacks, but not Sackman, Middius, Weil ...

Quotes, Arnie? Either my memory is failing altogether or you're
telling lies. Since most of RAO is personal attacks, I'd be spitting
into the wind, wouldn't I? In any case I have scolded Middius for
personal attacks---especially against me! :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:47:47 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this
forum for their personal attacks, but not Sackman,
Middius, Weil ...

That's just not true, I ALWAYS berate
you for your personal attacks.

Art, so you are now admitting to be owner and operator of the Paul Packer
sockpuppet?

Is that an arthritic hand crawling up my back, or just paranoia?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said to The Big ****:

Note that Paul Packer routinely berates some on this forum for their
personal attacks, but not Sackman, Middius, Weil ...

Quotes, Arnie? Either my memory is failing altogether or you're
telling lies. Since most of RAO is personal attacks, I'd be spitting
into the wind, wouldn't I? In any case I have scolded Middius for
personal attacks---especially against me! :-)

Arnii seems to be refusing special treatment, which is quite opposite what
he wants from John Atkinson.