Default Info on SANSUI SHT-90

Often model numbers are specific to a country or retailer. Doing a google
search using the name with loudspeakers instead of the model number got
700 plus hits. I think the brand name was purchashed by one of the
international mega audio companies.

Hi

I have the possibility of buying a set of 5 speakers and a sub, of the brand
SANSUI, speakers model SHT-90 and sub model SW-110BL

They seem very good and sound very good, but I can't find info on them
anywhere ...

I know that Sansui was a very important brand on the 70', and that they have
almost gone bankrupt on the 90', and that they stop producing audiofile
products on 2000, and entered other markets ...

Does anyone know any information about this speakers? I would really
apreciate ...

I placed some photos of the boxes on my web site,
http://www.josemarques.com/sansui , if that can help ...

Thanks

Jose Marques