Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Fenner David Fenner is offline

Default AKG D190c capsule detached.

I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions, fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/ pics, manuals to help with repair. Havent opened working mic in case that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks in advance.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 9/08/2020 10:17 pm, David Fenner wrote:
I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions, fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/ pics, manuals to help with repair. Havent opened working mic in case that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks in advance.

This might help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvq3d5jviw...%20SM.pdf?dl=0

cheers

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 9/08/2020 10:28 PM, geoff wrote:
On 9/08/2020 10:17 pm, David Fenner wrote:
I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions,
fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires
have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/
pics, manuals to help with repair. Havent opened working mic in case
that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks
in advance.

This might help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvq3d5jviw...%20SM.pdf?dl=0

cheers

geoff

Did that help ?

geoff

nt2-a capsule Max Pro Audio 5 February 6th 07 10:35 PM
Tapping the mic: bad for the capsule? Mike Tulley Pro Audio 20 December 29th 04 01:00 AM
B.L.U.E. B-7 capsule? rickymix Pro Audio 3 March 4th 04 09:34 PM
Rocktron Intellifex - help me identify detached inner piece WideGlide Pro Audio 5 March 4th 04 06:07 PM
Wire detached from rear speaker Richard Biffl Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 05:09 PM