Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Old Farts at Play ?

Hi,

no disrespect intended - but take a look at this recent smart phone vid of "Badge" featuring Eric Clapton and Ronnie Woods on guitars plus 3 drummers making up for Ginger Baker who unfortunately could not be there.
Eric is 75, Ronnie is 73.

The vid is from someone in the very front row, likely using a tripod, cos the image is steady and super sharp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7cCeq5MqDs

For interest - this is the original trio at the Royal Albert Hall 15 years ago. Multi camera, professional version with editing and production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGxH50WS7Q

FYI:

The heading refers to a famous Captain Beefheart number.

..... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
snip

The heading refers to a famous Captain Beefheart number.

Yes, but it's technically a singular Fart ;-)

Trout Mask Replica.....great album.

Poly