B Todd

Default [REPOST] FS: GML 8200 Series II EQ - SF / Santa Cruz/ Monterey Bay Areas

I've got a mint condition GML 8200 EQ with power CABLE, but WITHOUT the
power supply unit. I need the PSU for my mic pres. This is the current model
with the square buttons, not the toggle switches. I hate to give it up, but
I have a chance to aquire a very fine acoustic guitar. I'm playing everyday,
and really need to step into a nicer instrument.
I can arrange delivery anywhere in the San Francisco - Santa Cruz - Monterey
Bay Areas. I noticed that Mercenary Audio is selling these new with PSU for
5K. I've been advised to ask for $3800.00 O.B.O. I'm highly motivated to
sell it, if your offer is reasonable.
Email me at if you're interested. (Omit NOSPAM
from my email address for replies.) I haven't taken pictures of it, but
would be happy to do so, and send them along at your request.

Thanks for reading,

Brian Todd