Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Jones Roger Jones is offline

Default Tube database gone?

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Does anyone know if this tube database has been retired or gone to
another URL

http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php

I'm getting the "big 404" message. It was my first "go to" as I like
the format.

Thanks, and cheers,
Roger
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Owen Avenue Owen Avenue is offline

On 05/04/2012 04:24 PM, Roger Jones wrote:
Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Does anyone know if this tube database has been retired or gone to
another URL

http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php

I'm getting the "big 404" message. It was my first "go to" as I like
the format.

Thanks, and cheers,
Roger

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nj7p

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On May 5, 6:24*am, Roger Jones wrote:
Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Does anyone know if this tube database has been retired or gone to
another URL

http://www.nj7p.org/Tube.php

I'm getting the "big 404" message. *It was my first "go to" as I like
the format.

Thanks, and cheers,
Roger

TDSL is still there, and excellent value.

Patrick Turner.