DW

Default Audience Adept Response - Any impressions?

I've tried several different line conditioners and have not really noticed
much of a difference in sound. I want a single filtration system that
cleans up the sound as well as protect my entire high end gear. Just
wondering what anyone thinks of the Adept Response. It's supposed to be
state-of-the-art and it's getting positive reviews, but I want to hear from
some owners before I consider dishing out the $3,800.00!

Let me know your candid thoughts -good or bad.

Thanks in advance.

DW said:

I've tried several different line conditioners and have not really noticed
much of a difference in sound. I want a single filtration system that
cleans up the sound as well as protect my entire high end gear. Just
wondering what anyone thinks of the Adept Response. It's supposed to be
state-of-the-art and it's getting positive reviews, but I want to hear from
some owners before I consider dishing out the $3,800.00!

Let me know your candid thoughts -good or bad.

Each component already has a line conditioner, built in.

If there's a problem with the current coming into your house, the power
company should be required to repair it. If no such problem exists,
then the best bet is a simple surger protector, sufficent to handle the
demands of your system.

This should be easy to accomplish for far less than $3,800.00. More
like $38.00.