antgel

Default Arcam servicing

Hi all,

I have an Arcam Alpha 9 amp. I've owned it since new for about ten
years, and have no desire to change it (or my 8 CD player). The input
selector pot crackles quite badly now. I thought it might be worth
having the amp serviced but Arcam want =A3120 for the "standard"
service!

I think this is a high figure - has anyone here had anything serviced
by Arcam, are they likely to do much for my money, and is this
something that is generally advisable after this amount of time?

Antony

Arcam vs AMC ScottW Audio Opinions 28 September 9th 04 09:26 PM
Door drive cog for Arcam CD player Adam Drake Tech 0 May 8th 04 04:45 PM
FS: Arcam Alpha 8 CD Player meicheng Marketplace 0 October 12th 03 06:54 PM
FS: Arcam Alpha 8 CD Player meicheng Marketplace 0 October 12th 03 06:54 PM
[?] NAD s170, Arcam AV8 or Rotel RSP-1098 Harry Lavo High End Audio 0 July 21st 03 05:51 PM