Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note to RAO: Could you stop obsessing about me please?

When I look around this wacky group of audiophile wanna-bes, almost all
I see are messages to me, messages about me, or messages "inspired" by
me. Which begs the question: Do you people ever talk about audio at
all? It has become evident that people are talking more about me, than
about audio. And I find myself in the unusal position of being the
leader of a group of ne'er do wells, that I do not wish to be
associated with, let alone the leader of. I can't emphasize this
enough: please get a life! (Or something resembling thereof).

A bit about soundhaspriority: I'm just a humble, hard working guy who
likes people, is all. My hobbies are audiophilia, stamp collecting,
taxidermy, and engraving cricket bats. I am an official registered
member of the audiophile community, and since the community has
enriched my life with good sound, I decided to give something back to
the community in the form of AMAZING FREE TWEAKS!!!!!

One person took advantage of my tweaks and now has a superior sounding
system for it. The rest of you well.... the rest of you are
unreasonable, ignorant *******s, obviously. Not only did you all
dismiss my tweaks as "silly" and even "harmful", regardless of the fact
that not one of you ever tried them or provided evidence of this being
the case, that wasn't enough. After attacking my tweaks, most of you
attacked me. And as far as I can see, every possible effort to attack
me was made. If anyone has left any type or kind of attack out, I'm
sure it will be. In an extremely hostile response to merely posting my
free tweaks, I was accused of being a shill (Robert Morein, Goofball,
George Middius, Fella, etc), a drug addict - slash- crack whore (Robert
Morein, George Middius), attacked with vitriol, profanities, racial
slurs, insults towards me, insults towards my dying mother and children
(George Middius, Dave Weil), plus violent threats, which include being
shot by Westpase and Fella threatening to come to London to engage in
violent attacks against me.

Well all that is certainly not what I had expected when I thought that
people on an audiophile newsgroup would appreciate some free ideas to
enhance their stereo systems. But then, I did not realize what kind of
violent lowlifes and closed-minded bigots that this group contains,
either. However, I do feel that perhaps we just got off on the wrong
footing? So I am extending an olive branch in the form of an additional
bonus tweak to give all of you dumb, ignorant dogmatists another chance
at brightening up your unhappy lives, and having a chance at achieving
bliss, enlightenment and audio nirvana (see "Amazing FREE Audio Tweak
No. 5 !! For Advanced Audiophiles Only!"). It's obvious none of you
sheep will ever get to my level of enlightenement since you're all
too old to have enough years left before your hearing gives out, but "a
chance" is still pretty good, and a heck of a lot better than the
gutter level you're now at (wrt audio and open-mindedness). You might
have to skewer yourselves a little to get at the good stuff, but trust
me. It's worth it.

soundhaspriority: aka Jesus of RAO:

For many of you, your tragic lives seem to be centered around me these
days. Examples? Sure, unlike everyone else who has ever said a bad word
towards me or the tweaks I've shared, I'm always happy to provide
proof to back up my words. According to Google, not counting this post,
a full SEVEN out of the top TEN threads currently on this group, would
not have existed if not for me (I only authored one of them just
recently). Starting with a thread by my imposter (how many people
currently here have a full time "imposter", raise your hand?!)....

I do note that the fool doesn't know how to spell the name of
"Siouxsie Sioux", the group he claims he'll help you hear better:

"Amazing FREE Audio Tweak No. 2! For Advanced Audiophiles Only - MORE
SOUIXSIE SUE! "

Then this sick bit of work, by the hair-trigger tempered chihuahua
troll known as "Fella" (although he somtimes confuses himself for the
sockpuppet known as "Pega", and is seen posting the very same messages
under both sockpuppet aliases!). It contains his posturing post
pretending to have sent me an email with his address in it. Of course,
he never sent me any email, so this thread was started by Fella
entirely as a face-saving gesture to the group. So far, this thread is
basically Fella ranting to himself. He can be seen in this thread
responding to his own stupid message, only a few minutes later, asking
me why I haven't responded to his message:

" You have mail"

More of Fella's twisted mind. He posts a new thread here, calling me
"evil" for providing him with free tweaks. I think it might have been
inspired by an old skit on SNL, with Michael (?), where he's part of
a duo of demons who declare everything that passes their sight as:
"EVIL!". Or maybe Fella is placing a voodoo curse on me, I dunno
shrug:

The evil of richard graham. RICHARD GRAHAM - EVIL

Then we have the interminable mosquito of RAO, George Middius (aka
"Shovels"), who rivals Fella in his obsession of me (however in the
case of Shovels, I think there may be a bit more than a homoerotic
quality to his obsession of me). Here he is seen asking me why I am
offering free tweaks to people. sigh Some people just don't get the
concept of philanthropy. Always think there's a "catch". That's
irrational paranoia for you. George, who's lived in a fantasy world
here for the last 8 years, is about as irrational a paranoid as you can
get:

" The question Shovels will never ask "

Next we have Powell, a self-professed know-it-all troll who claims to
be open-minded, but dismissed the tweaks without a second thought. He
dismisses me as well, as much as he trolls me, yet can not seem to
resolve the inconsistency of claiming that nothing I say is important
to him, while obsessively trolling and netstalking me. He's seen
here, deconstructing the theories behind my tweaks. He's basically
debating himself however, with strawman arguments about morphic theory
that he's posited himself, not that I have. After having surfed the
web to read just a smattering of one of Sheldrake's theories; which
in fact were not meant to explain how the tweaks work, Powell then
makes a pitiful attempt to refute Sheldrake's work and then
mistakenly assumes the entire research on morphic resonance can not
possibly have anything to do with the tweaks. Sheldrake however, never
made any claims his work has anything to do with these or other audio
techniques. This would be akin to someone coming up with an audio
theory that's classified under Newtonian principles, and someone else
trying to refute the theory because he could find no mention of it in
Isaac Newton's research.:

" Soundhaspriority Quacking on morphic resonance "

More meaningless tripe from one of my imposters ("Deano", 14th
Disciple); a pitiful cry for attention, that gets no response:

" Amazing FREE Audio Tweak No. 2! For Advanced Audiophiles Only - PLAY
WITHOUT PLAYER!"

Many of the other threads that Google lists as its top recent active
threads are all centered around me. Kind of makes me wonder what you
people would be doing if you weren't obsessed with me, and why
aren't you doing it? Many have accused me of being response for their
messages, simply because I might choose to respond to them, if I see
messages addressed to me. But this doesn't wash. Obviously, I'm not
going to respond to messages addressed to me if they aren't there to
begin with! I can't emphasize this enough people: get a life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

When I look around this wacky group of audiophile wanna-bes, almost all
I see are messages to me, messages about me, or messages "inspired" by
me. Which begs the question: Do you people ever talk about audio at
all? It has become evident that people are talking more about me, than
about audio. And I find myself in the unusal position of being the
leader of a group of ne'er do wells, that I do not wish to be
associated with, let alone the leader of. I can't emphasize this
enough: please get a life! (Or something resembling thereof).

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:
You have succeeded in simultaneously antagonizing all the active posters
to this group, a "feat" not previously accomplished.. There is the suspicion
that you have a common economic interest with PWB Electronics. This group is
not chartered for commercial promotions. Your response to our legitimate
questions about you, your tweaks, and how they work has been nonstop
vitriol. One possible explanation for your sudden, inexplicable personality
shift is drug abuse. The reasoning is as follows:

1. Dr. Richard Graham is a psychoanalyst who has held a position of grave
responsibility for quite a few years.
2. In the past week, he has been in the grip of an enormous rant. The power
and energy he puts into this is unnatural.
3. The symptomology is of a sudden, extreme personality shift, with a focus
on anger, high volubility, delusions of superiority and omnipotence, and
weakened inhibition. We seem to actually be reading Graham's stream of
consciousness, albeit with a little bit of editing
4. In his current state, Dr. Graham could not provide psychotherapy to a
disturbed teenager.. He can't even deal with us. If he cannot do his job, he
is faced with loss of employment, which may have already occurred.
5. As part of his professional duties, Dr. Graham has access to psychotropic
medications. In any event, cocaine is fashionable in London.
6. It seems possible that Dr. Graham has a problem with substance abuse. He
may have felt that his professional knowledge protected him from addiction.

If you wish the undesirable image of you to recede to the background, you
can either cease posting, or cease the exercise of the persona that has
created the problem.

Regards,
Robert Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:

It wasn't the real Shovels.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Fella" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

7. The tiny "thing" is pure concentrated evil.

If you wish the undesirable image of you to recede to the background, you
can either cease posting,

That won't happen until he gets the punishment he so much desperately
yearns for. Years of mental masturbation and we have this evil chihuahua
waste of existence. Sad, not funny anymore.

richardgraham - distortion

Not funny indeed. But I think he's hooked. If he is, there is not one chance
in a thousand he can lick it on his own.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.

soundhaspriority wrote

Do you people ever talk about audio at all?

May I Interest you into discussing something rather specific about audio mother****er?

I have in mind 4-legged animal in a white paper.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:

It wasn't the real Shovels.

I see that the header is different, but IMHO it's the same guy, with the
hallmark traits of egomania, megalomania, and incredible verbosity. Do you
know anybody else with the same mass-production wordsmithing traits? He
makes Charles Dickens' work look like sound bites.

"Shovels" recently indicated to me in a private email that he is going to
punish us with "tricks", which apparently include the amazing capability of
fiddling with post and email headers, of course never before seen by any of
us. Perhaps he's taking a correspondence course from McLardass.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:

It wasn't the real Shovels.

I see now that he intends to "fuzz" the image about himself, by posting
statements that he thinks of as out of character, "ridiculous" or "not him."
In other words, expand the lie, blur the edges, so they cannot be seen. By
confusing the image of "soundhaspriority", he thinks he can elude the
creation of a memorable image associated with Dr. Richard Graham, which is
beginning to concern him.

This can actually be a very intelligent strategy. He certainly executes it
better than McCarty. It means that we have to rely on style analysis to
figure out who wrote the post. But I think that Dr. Graham underestimates
our perceptiveness, and our memories. We've now had extensive experience of
this person, posting without inhibition, possibly under the influence of
drugs. And unfortunately to the effort, his style is a very visible
expression of the inner workings of his mind. With respect to that form of
disclosure, he resembles one of those plastic brain models sold in toy
stores.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...

When I look around this wacky group of audiophile wanna-bes, almost all
I see are messages to me, messages about me, or messages "inspired" by
me. Which begs the question: Do you people ever talk about audio at
all? It has become evident that people are talking more about me, than
about audio. And I find myself in the unusal position of being the
leader of a group of ne'er do wells, that I do not wish to be
associated with, let alone the leader of. I can't emphasize this
enough: please get a life! (Or something resembling thereof).

That's because you are not only a prolific poster (23 out of 89 posts this
morning) and highly opinionated. You respond to any comment that disagrees
with your positions. If you really don't want others to talk about you, at
you, to you, against you, etc., don't provide so many opportunities for
same.

Norm Strong

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Dr. Richard Graham also disses people unnecessarily. Completely apart from
the subject itself, ie., tweaks, which I consider inoffensive, he seems to
delight in antagonistic, fluctuating, and highly contradictory ad hominem
attacks. He seems to genuinely delight in contradictory remarks about other
individuals, perhaps feeling that they make it difficult for people to
respond cogently to them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Hi, Jamie.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, Jamie.

Boon

Hey Marc,

Longtime... Arts visiting next weekend. Up for a road trip or visitors?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Hi, Scott! I'm angry, because I would love for you and Art to come up
this time and hear a true low-powered SET-based system (2 watts per
channel) with high-efficiency speakers (101dB efficient). Something's
gone wrong with either the Yamamoto Sound Craft amp or preamp, however,
and I've had a difficult time in troubleshooting the problem. I've
already swapped out all the tubes, but to no avail. I'm probably going
to have to send both pieces back to Japan for repair. Yamamoto has
never had an amp fail before, so everyone is very concerned, especially
since I'm in the middle of the review process with both pieces. So, I
should probably come down to San Diego next week, unless you guys want
to bring up an extra amp and preamp to help figure which piece is at
fault. Otherwise, I promise to host next time Art comes to visit.

E-mail me!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting

Default Note to Robert Morein: Could you stop obsessing about me please?

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

When I look around this wacky group of audiophile wanna-bes, almost all
I see are messages to me, messages about me, or messages "inspired" by
me. Which begs the question: Do you people ever talk about audio at
all? It has become evident that people are talking more about me, than
about audio. And I find myself in the unusal position of being the
leader of a group of ne'er do wells, that I do not wish to be
associated with, let alone the leader of. I can't emphasize this
enough: please get a life! (Or something resembling thereof).

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:

I'm not Dr. Richard Graham, moron.

You have succeeded in simultaneously antagonizing all the active posters
to this group, a "feat" not previously accomplished..

You've never heard of Jamie Benchimol, have you? Oh sweet, dear, naive
little Robbie Moron....

There is the suspicion
that you have a common economic interest with PWB Electronics.

There is also a suspicion that I'm both Wallace and Gromit. Of "Wallace
and Gromit" fame. There are also suspicions, hundreds of them, that you
are one very disturbed hombré, and need medications, just to prepare
yourself to take medications. So is this supposed to mean something?

This group is
not chartered for commercial promotions.

Stop selling your DHM sprays on it, then, charlatan.

Your response to our legitimate
questions about you, your tweaks, and how they work has been nonstop
vitriol.

All lies, of course. Your illegitimate responses to my tweaks has all
been nonstop mockery, derision, ridicule, scorn and deliberate malice
aforethought. Your response in particular, to me helping you tweak your
CDs, was to threaten me with a lawsuit for doing so. You already have a
long history of clinical insanity, and so has your mother, your ex
wife, and your son. So such lies to you are as good as the truth to a
normal person.

One possible explanation for your sudden, inexplicable personality
shift is drug abuse.

I agree. Which is why I think you should stop taking the drugs. You're
enough of a maniac without them.

pages of Robert Moron's drug-induced delusions snipped

[...]

Why? All you and Shovels are doing are frantically trying to create is
an undesirable image of Dr. Richard Graham; who is not a member of this
group. In doing so, it has absolutely no bearing upon my "image", but
it has a lot of bearing upon your "image". You're attempting to claim
that I'm Dr. Graham simply because you say so, and libelously claiming
I'm a coke fiend, "pure evil", a child molester, and a murderer, simply
because you say so. No solid evidence necessary. In doing so, you and
Shovels are doing great harm to both your credibility, and reputation
on this group (as well as your buds on rec.arts.film.production and
alt.acting), and in your case Robert, off of it. Whilst doing
absolutely nothing to me, since I'm not Richard Graham. However, both
of you two bufoons are managing to make me laugh my head off, the way
you're trying so hard with all these character-assasinating tactics of
yours.

Regards.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting

Robert Morein, off his meds and still having obsessive delusions about
me, wrote:

I see now that he intends to "fuzz" the image about himself, by posting
statements that he thinks of as out of character, "ridiculous" or "not him."
In other words, expand the lie, blur the edges, so they cannot be seen. By
confusing the image of "soundhaspriority", he thinks he can elude the
creation of a memorable image associated with Dr. Richard Graham, which is
beginning to concern him.

Your obsession with me is what's beginning to concern me, Robert. That
plus the fact that you keep thinking I'm this "Dr. Graham", whoever
that is. I can tell you're in a LOT of pain these recent days, the way
you're manically ranting about the terrible things I'm supposed to be
doing to you. But I thought you had medication for that? Didn't Sylvan
tell you to take your medication regularly?

This can actually be a very intelligent strategy. He certainly executes it
better than McCarty. It means that we have to rely on style analysis to
figure out who wrote the post. But I think that Dr. Graham underestimates
our perceptiveness, and our memories.

Haw! What a moron! I'll even tell you why I'm laughing so hard, Bob.
Considering that you and Shovels here bought the idea that I was Dr.
Graham, lock stock and barrel, you have no "perceptiveness". You've
both proven to be ignorant clods. Furthermore, considering that I've
already posted many times under my other email address of
"mad.scientist.com", you both also just showed you have no "memories"
either. Thank you for humiliating yourself once again, Robert!
Intelligent strategy? A fish could outwit the two of you clowns. And
not a smart fish, either.

With respect to that form of
disclosure, he resembles one of those plastic brain models sold in toy
stores.

This must have killed up in the Catskills. Robin Williams you're not.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

When I look around this wacky group of audiophile wanna-bes, almost all
I see are messages to me, messages about me, or messages "inspired" by
me. Which begs the question: Do you people ever talk about audio at
all? It has become evident that people are talking more about me, than
about audio. And I find myself in the unusal position of being the
leader of a group of ne'er do wells, that I do not wish to be
associated with, let alone the leader of. I can't emphasize this
enough: please get a life! (Or something resembling thereof).

That's because you are not only a prolific poster (23 out of 89 posts this
morning)

Where you getting 23 out of 89 this morning?? I just checked and Google
says I only had 1 post for the entire day of Apr 8!

and highly opinionated.

Everyone's posts here are "highly opinionated". I thought that was
good. Isn't this an "opinion" newsgroup?

You respond to any comment that disagrees
with your positions.

If people put out the effort to disagree with my positions, than the
least I can do is treat them with a response. It's the polite thing to
do, as my mother taught me.

If you really don't want others to talk about you, at
you, to you, against you, etc., don't provide so many opportunities for
same.

Geez, you're an idiot. But then, you always were, Norm. Just to clue
you in: People talk about me, at me, to me, against me, etc. etc.,
YEARS AFTER I LEAVE THIS GROUP. That never changes. So no, don't make
-me- responsible for the actions of others. I've told people here a
million times to ignore me or killfile me if they don't care for my
hypocrites have been able to do that. That's usenet addiction for ya.

BTW, how embarassing was it for you when you saw your friend Arny
squirm and eventually pee in his pants up on stage against JA? Is that
why you were seen walking toward the exit before the slaughter was
over?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Uncle Troll whined:

As of this moment, Apr. 10, 12 noon PDT, there are 131 unread posts on
r.a.o., of which 40 were submitted by "soundhaspriority".

I've read at least 2 of Shovels' posts, so the count should max out at 129.
Does that put your mind at ease, Normy?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:29:10 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

I've read at least 2 of Shovels' posts,

And are you any the wiser, George?

Have you decided yet which of you is "Shovels"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

paul packer wrote:
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:29:10 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

I've read at least 2 of Shovels' posts,

And are you any the wiser, George?

Have you decided yet which of you is "Shovels"?

I understand that ol' Shovels here has two pictures of me on his
wall. One is the background for a dart board, and the other has dried
saliva all over it.

Please don't confuse the little dude any more than he already is.
Thank you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenny Stove

More meaningless tripe from one of my imposters ("Deano", 14th
Disciple); a pitiful cry for attention, that gets no response:

Deano and the14thdisciple are different people, you idiot; you only
have to visit www.littleboxes.nl to find that out.

Jen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.madonna

Jenny Stove wrote:

More meaningless tripe from one of my imposters ("Deano", 14th
Disciple); a pitiful cry for attention, that gets no response:

Deano and the14thdisciple are different people, you idiot; you only
have to visit www.littleboxes.com to find that out.

Jen

Who the **** asked you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Jenny Stove" said:

More meaningless tripe from one of my imposters ("Deano", 14th
Disciple); a pitiful cry for attention, that gets no response:

Deano and the14thdisciple are different people, you idiot; you only
have to visit www.littleboxes.nl to find that out.

Jen

Omroep Hilversum, huh?

I think I'll give Ruud Bochard a call to ask him if there was indeed
permission to use this material.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:29:10 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

I've read at least 2 of Shovels' posts,

And are you any the wiser, George?

Have you decided yet which of you is "Shovels"?

I understand that ol' Shovels here has two pictures of me on his
wall. One is the background for a dart board, and the other has dried
saliva all over it.

Please don't confuse the little dude any more than he already is.
Thank you.

Confuse? Bro, we're hear to enlighten. You're the guy who acts like he's
been hit by a shovel.
Can you imagine what it's like having to schlep this meathead, us being
joined at the hip and all?
Blimey, it's right regular rotten!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...
Jenny Stove wrote:

More meaningless tripe from one of my imposters ("Deano", 14th
Disciple); a pitiful cry for attention, that gets no response:

Deano and the14thdisciple are different people, you idiot; you only
have to visit www.littleboxes.com to find that out.

Jen

Who the **** asked you?

Dude, don't pass up the sales op!
Sell her some Morphic Green Sex Dream Cream, fit for a Queen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Default SoundhasPriority Hip-Hop

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

You're not very familiar with what a news server is, are ya Norm? I
doubt you could even discern the differrences between me and all my
imposters (which I like to call my "groupies" Get it? "GROUPies"? Never
mind.)

Bro, I is no imposter, no way.
You 'an I are joined at the hip,
which makes us hop, nonstop, 'round tha clock.
Shippy's always lippy, while I'm kinda cool.
Between us tha chicks get wet 'an drool.
They take they's pick, from either side,
they let us know they is satisfied.

Our secret is tha Morphic Green Sex Cream
Makes every dog of a chick wanna dream.
Then they come into our laps
We give they's bottoms a couple of whacks.
Finish of the job in a couple of laps.

It's the White Powder Bitch
that keeps us king.
That 'an a couple a tons of bling.
So take it from us, Shippy an Bro
Tha company we keep is fit for a king.

We flim' em and we flam'em outta their dough
We give'em no mercy when they cry poh.
Cause the hifi dudes have plenty of cash
But they wish they could hear like Gordon the Flash

So we give'em miracles like Toys 'R Us
And alls they has left is cash for the bus.
Pretty sad how we yoke'em and choke'em outta their last wad of cash
Sellin them all kinds of cheap trash.

But the bling comes in, 'an we flaunt it all out.
Cause us personalities is always in a pout.
We work those fools like they's born for us.
Conscience don't bother when cash is a plus!

Tha' Soundhaspriority Bros.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:45:41 -0400, "soundhaspriority"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

How fast do you both type?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

paul packer wrote:
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:45:41 -0400, "soundhaspriority"
wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...134bb70?hl=en&

How fast do you both type?

Considering they are both singlehanded typists,
it's the quality, not the speed that is most noticable.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

The YACA said:

Considering they are both singlehanded typists,
it's the quality, not the speed that is most noticable.

You should take a refresher course in Usenet Debating Customs. Godwin's Law
recently got its second codicil, this one pertaining to masturbation jokes.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

The YACA said:

Considering they are both singlehanded typists,
it's the quality, not the speed that is most noticable.

You should take a refresher course in Usenet Debating Customs. Godwin's
Law
recently got its second codicil, this one pertaining to masturbation
jokes.

Apparently, an exegesis is in order. The verses clearly refer to a "men's
club" lap dance.
Of course, I am not the original author. The verses were found transcribed
on a shattered vase in Pompei by Byron, who took inspiration for his
orgiastic writing. Of particular interest is a fossilized tag still attached
to the vase, which translated, says, "Over stock. Mark down with last year's
Catullus."

SHP (good twin)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius wrote:
The YACA said:

Considering they are both singlehanded typists,
it's the quality, not the speed that is most noticable.

You should take a refresher course in Usenet Debating Customs. Godwin's Law
recently got its second codicil, this one pertaining to masturbation jokes.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Cmndr. Sir.
I have been unable to find definitive posting of the Usenet Debating
Customs
or references to the second codicil of Godwin's Law.
I have read quite a few pages pertaining to Godwin's Law,
and various corollaries.
Sir. If you have a link to the Usenet Debating Customs
could you direct me to it. Sir.
Thank you,Sir.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius wrote:
Cpl. YACA said:

Considering they are both singlehanded typists,
it's the quality, not the speed that is most noticable.

You should take a refresher course in Usenet Debating Customs. Godwin's Law
recently got its second codicil, this one pertaining to masturbation jokes.

Cmndr. Sir.
I have been unable to find definitive posting of the Usenet Debating
Customs or references to the second codicil of Godwin's Law.
I have read quite a few pages pertaining to Godwin's Law,
and various corollaries. Sir. If you have a link to the Usenet Debating Customs
could you direct me to it. Sir. Thank you,Sir.

Of course it's not published. You're just supposed to Know.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Sir,Thank you,Sir