Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting

Default Note To Robert Morein: Why are you so unhappy and insecure?

Sander deWaal wrote:

For Robert, things can only get better. The image I get from him at this moment, is that from a very unhappy, insecure person.

I agree, Robert. You are a very unhappy and insecure person these days.
Maybe you always were, I don't know, but lately? You are two clicks
away from going postal on the nearest hightower. You keep confusing me
for someone named "Richard Graham", even though you have no factual
basis for doing so and more than enough evidence that shows I'm not.
I believe have a staunch refusal to admit you are wrong about anything,
including me being Dr. Richard Graham. Probably because of how
humiliating it was to find out that I am not Dr. Richard Graham (after
you contacted him last week via email and he confirmed to you that he
knew nothing about RAO).

Since you so thoroughly convinced yourself that I was Dr. Graham, that
you even managed to convince half the group of this ridiculous lie by
sheer conjecture and will of thought. I also showed the group the email
you sent me threatening litigation of Dr. Graham, for admitting to the
group that you had tried the L-shape tweak and enjoyed its benefits.
That must have been pretty embarassing and humiliating for you as well,
since you were serious about the litigation. Do you realize you very
nearly sued the pants off of an innocent victim? Do you realize how
much that people would have laughed at you for bringing a lawsuit
against someone that doesn't exist but in your mind? I think you do.
And accepting this humiliation and embarassment is very... well...
humiliating and embarassing for you.

The ramifications of this humiliation and embarassment on your
professional reputation as an IEEE engineer and SAG member (film maker)
are also painful to think about, aren't they? Is this what is making
you so unhappy and insecure, as Sander says, that you are running
around these portals, trying to attack and discredit the reputation of
Dr. Richard Graham, by calling him a liar, a coke fiend, a cocaine
user, a crack addict and a child molester, when you have already
confirmed that he does not even post to this group? Is it the
embarassment and humiliation of the group realizing what a giant fool
that you are, despite you shoving your 7 phd degrees in our face all
the time, pretending you're superior to the rest of us, that's
making you so insecure and unhappy?

In spite of your lapse into mania and you attacking me through Richard
Graham for no earthly reasons, I'm still concerned for you, because
we were once friends, n'oublie pas. And I'm sorry, but I just
don't abandon and stab my good friends in the back like you and
Shovels like to do, Robert. So I'm genuinely concerned for you, and I
hope that once you get over your embarassment and humiliation, you'll
have the courage to admit that you're a stupid **** for having
believed that I'm Dr. Richard Graham all this time. And you'll come
back down to the ground and some reasonable form of sanity. Or whatever
resembled your previously paranoid obsessive neurotic nature.

Thank you for listening.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:

[...]

Truth has never been an obstacle for Robert's opinions.
He makes things up as he goes along.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein dips again in his manic depressive phase, forgets where
he was the last week:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:

For Robert, things can only get better. The image I get from him at this
moment, is that from a very unhappy, insecure person.

I agree, Robert. You are a very unhappy and insecure person these days.
Maybe you always were, I don't know, but lately? You are two clicks
away from going postal on the nearest hightower. You keep confusing me
for someone named "Richard Graham", even though you have no factual
basis for doing so and more than enough evidence that shows I'm not.
I believe have a staunch refusal to admit you are wrong about anything,
including me being Dr. Richard Graham. Probably because of how
humiliating it was to find out that I am not Dr. Richard Graham (after
you contacted him last week via email and he confirmed to you that he
knew nothing about RAO).

I did?

You see, that's why I get so concerned about you. You fall into
lapses of madness where you don't even remember what you said any
longer; because you are refusing your medication lately. Well not only
did you contact the good Dr. Graham, you even went on obsessive rants,
calling his colleagues in London at various places where he works.
Furthermore, I understand that you have been threatened with action if
you do not stop harassing and making veiled threats to Dr. Richard
Graham, and his colleagues. This is one reason why I'm so concerned
about you, Robert. You're going to get yourself arrested or have a
libel or harassment lawsuit slapped on you, if you do not stop
harassing and threatening innocent people at their homes and places of
business, through your crazy obsessive emails and phone calls at 3 in
the morning. You are totally off your rocker, and whatever it is that
got you into this state, you need to correct it NOW....

And I quote:

"Dr. Graham, I've learned a bit more about you. From talking with
individuals around London, I now understand that you are a practicing
psychiatrist at Priory and for NHS, with an specialty in adolesence.
With that in mind I believe I can discuss with you what you do on this
group, in terms you are uniquely equipped to understand." - Robert
"What, Me Insane?" Morein, RAO, Wed. April 5th

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:

[...]

Yes, I'm just starting to see that. But once he gets slapped with a
civil or criminal suit for persisting on harassing the "real" Dr.
Richard Graham and his colleagues at the medical centres, I think that
"truth" will finally become a pretty hard obstacle for loopy little
Robert Morein.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein dips again in his manic depressive phase, forgets where
he was the last week:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:

[...]

I have? This is news to me.

This is one reason why I'm so concerned
about you, Robert. You're going to get yourself arrested or have a
libel or harassment lawsuit slapped on you, if you do not stop
harassing and threatening innocent people at their homes and places of
business, through your crazy obsessive emails and phone calls at 3 in
the morning. You are totally off your rocker, and whatever it is that
got you into this state, you need to correct it NOW....

And I quote:

"Dr. Graham, I've learned a bit more about you. From talking with
individuals around London, I now understand that you are a practicing
psychiatrist at Priory and for NHS, with an specialty in adolesence.
With that in mind I believe I can discuss with you what you do on this
group, in terms you are uniquely equipped to understand." - Robert
"What, Me Insane?" Morein, RAO, Wed. April 5th

Richard, get clean. Get off the white stuff. Do it. Now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting,alt.usenet.kooks

aka Robert Morein the Freaking
Loony, wrote:

Dear Robert,

Are you aware that you are now pretending to be me, just as your
arch-nemesis, Brian McCarty, forged posts pretending to be you?

Only problem is.... While you did go to obsessive lengths to come up
with a new email account at "goodscientisst.com", you forgot that you
were still talking to me as though you are Robert Morein, as we see in
this post below. And you're still posting from Giganews, in case that
much wasn't already obvious. So this post of yours kinda gives the
game away, from your attempts to start a new thread with a forgery of
my name (50 ways to tweak your lover).

Congrats. You've just raised the bar on psychotic obsession here at
RAO headquarters.

You're so obsessed with me, I don't even think you remember who you
are anymore. You must really think you're me now. ROTFLMAO!!!

[...]

Considering this is the 10 th time you've repeated this phrase you
drooling retard,
you'll probably still be mumbling it under your breath, after they
lock you up for threatening and harassing the real Dr. Graham and his
colleagues..... Not going to be a pleasant day for you, my chap. Maybe
you need to get back ON the white stuff...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Shovels looks up, sees duh-Mikey

Shovels the Maniacal Cross-Poster beds down with duh-Mikey, also known as
the Dumbest of the Dumb.

Robert

Yes

Nobody is more desperate for affirmation than somebody who grovels for the
support of Mickey McMickey. How low you've sunk, Shovels.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:

[...]

Bro, I know you'll help me out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna

Default Shovels looks up, sees Robert Backing Into Him

Shovels McShovels, the Maniacal Cross-Poster, beds down with Robert
Morein, also known as the Craziest Pill-Popping SOB That Ever Walked
This Newsgroup

Nobody is more desperate for affirmation than somebody who grovels for the
support of Mickey McMickey. How low you've sunk, Shovels.

Don't be hatin', hater. Everyone is my brother, everyone is my
sister. I don't play politics here, I don't have your crippling
prejudices, or your incessant hatred for everybody who threatens you.
Me, I love everybody. Well I mean except you of course, since you're
a little backstabbing scumbag weasel. You have no useful purpose in
life, or on this newsgroup. Now when I start playing kissy face with
you, like Robert's been doing lately, and rather shamelessly at that
since you're the only one who's low enough to play with him, -then-
you could say "How low you've sunk, Shovels", Shovels. Pop outta your
bubble and get a dose of reality Shovels... you're about as low as it
gets around here.

Okay you see, now I feel dirty from just talking to you. Excuse me, I
gotta go shower.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

George, don't worry. I'll give him a poke in the shower.