Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Deceptive Logic of Robert Moron (and RAO).

"I have a theory about this:

In his current state, Dr. Graham could not provide psychotherapy to a
disturbed teenager.. He can't even deal with us. If he cannot do his
job, he
is faced with loss of employment, which may have already occurred. "

- Robert Morein

Yeah. I think we're all too familiar with your "theories", Bob.
Especially since you insist on foisting your insane delusions upon the
entire newsgroup. For a brief example; I'm Dr. Richard Graham,
practicing psychiatrist with the NHS in London, specializing in
adolescence. I'm also a "cocaine fiend" in my spare time, and
possibly a crack addict, in between my jaunts to the NHS and Priory.
Oh, apart from helping adolescents overcome their disabilities and
editing newsletters for the PWB, I'm also "pure evil", according to
you. And I post hundreds of messages to RAO. Where, in your brilliant
theories, you 7 phd genius you, did you account for me finding the time
to do all these things, and be all these people?

Okay, now I think it's finally time for your reality check spanking,
Robert. (You know how much I hate giving RAO these "reality checks" to
you fools :-). I didn't want to do this before, because I knew it
would humiliate you, and many of your peers. I don't care about your
peers, but as I said to you, I did have "some" respect for you at the
beginning, for attempting to have an open mind and not dismissing
everything you didn't understand (only things you didn't understand
that you "thought" you did, such as the cream electret). I wrote in my
thesis to RAO: "The closest anyone of you came to overcoming your
intellectual insecurities, was Mr. Morein". It appears I spoke too soon
about you, Robert. Since you insist on humiliating yourself, in your
frenzied attempts to discredit my "professional reputation", and since
you insist on making SUCH an ass out of yourself by contacting my
"colleagues" in London, and myself(!), well... here it is buddy:

*****I am not Dr. Richard Graham.**********

Not even by a long shot. I don't know Richard Graham, I have never
spoken to Richard Graham, I am not in any way related by blood or by
marriage to Richard Graham. However, the fact that you, Fella and
others have been harassing and stalking the real Dr. Graham, someone
who I am not, and Dr. Graham's colleagues in and around London, is a
pretty sad statement on what kind of SICK FOOLS you people have proven
to be.

It's a sad statement in general, on the kind of fools that inhabit
this newsgroup. Because you're by far not the only one here who
blindly believed I was Dr. Graham. There were many other fools that
bought your conjecture besides Fella (who only this morning, threatened
to come to London to inflict violence on me. Needless to say, I don't
live anywhere NEAR London, as you claimed). Some other fools that
bought into your delusions include Goofball, Middius (someone who has
proven even more out of touch with reality than yourself), Westpase,
, Dave Weil, Walt, Powell, and who knows how
many others reading your delusional tripe, who didn't come right out
and confirm as much in their posts.

So just imagine how much I was laughing at you every time you addressed
your posts to me as:

"Dear Richard Graham".

Imagine how much I was laughing when you expounded on your endless
"theories" about Richard Graham. Imagine how I was chuckling over all
the threads you posted inviting the group to dissect "Richard Graham".
Imagine how I laughed at your many allegations that I had business with
PWB, because I allegedly edited their newsletters, and that I, Richard
Graham, was "shilling" for the company here, trying to somehow
brainwash all the people who attacked me here, into joining its
customer lists.

Imagine how funny this analysis was to me:

"Regardless of whether you receive remuneration from PWB, or choose to
write for them out of the perception of mutual benefit, there is an
associated social obligation. PWB chose to have a relationship with an
individual who could be relied upon to comport himself in a
professional manner. Your credentials suggest that you would do that.
Your responsibility over other human beings is huge. " - Robert Morein

Now imagine this: My basic claim that ignorant fools like you and the
rest of the mindless non-thinking sheep here all think along the same
lines as you: You convince yourself that something is true, because it
appears "rational" and "logical" to you. You described this yourself in
your disseration of me, and called it "DECEPTIVE LOGIC". But rather, I
have proven over and over that it is YOU and others on RAO that
practice this "DECEPTIVE LOGIC" upon yourselves. Thank you for helping
me do that, Robert!

You do this with audio (when you dismissed my tweaks or other ideas
that you don't know anything about), you do this with people (you
don't know anything about), you do this with LIFE (your understanding
of the world). I do not believe for a moment, that you only indulge in
excercises of blind conjecture, as you have demonstrated all over this
group with me, when writing to this newsgroup. I've seen you perform
that same routine of blind conjecture in your convos with me in email.
So this is the same mindless thinking you apply to help yourself
understand the world around you, and the same mindless thinking most
everyone else here engages in, to help themselves understand audio and
everything else.

It would never occur to anyone as arrogant as yourself, or other
members here, when you're struggling to understand something and
don't have enough evidence to arrive at conclusions, to simply say:

"I don't know". "I can't say, and I'm not willing to say, because
I don't know". "Perhaps you CAN improve the sound you hear with an
aspirin, a picture of a dog, and a plain white piece paper. Perhaps you
can't. I don't know. I've never experimented with that. Perhaps
the theories you give for advocating that you can are correct. Perhaps
they are not. I don't know. I've never researched the theories in
that much depth and anyway, they're out of my field of study.
Therefore, I'm not really qualified to dismiss the research, when I
am not scientific peers with the researcher(s), and haven't done any
studies of my own that can refute those made".

You intellectualized that the "theory of mind" you studied, allows you
to "empathize and explore" my mind, the mind of "Dr. Richard Graham".
You added that you "feel my mind with an intimacy that is alarming and
terrible", sensing "rivers of thought and influence" that you proposed
run from "my client" to "me".

And I quote:

"According to those of us who are not believers in mental telepathy, it
is "theory of mind" that allows us to empathize and explore the minds
of others. The power of it cannot be overestimated. When I read your
words, whether they be a PWB Electronics newsletter, or one of these
posts, or private correspondence, I feel your mind with an intimacy
that is alarming and terrible. I sense the reverse of the river of
thought and influence, flowing now from patient to therapist. I cannot
think of anything more
frustrating than the mental care of adolescents, but you must not allow
this river to continue the reverse of its course, or it will destroy
you. " - Robert Morein

Well, as we've now learned the only "rivers" you've shown us were
"rivers of bull****", Robert. And they flowed from your diseased mind
to your computer keyboard. The only thing you were "feeling" was your
own deeply rooted neurotic self-delusions. You've shown over and over
again, how you people can take one misconceived idea, and build an
entire fantasy world around that initial misguided idea, without ever
realizing how wrong you were to begin with. Some people are just
starting after 2 months to see that by trying my tweaks, seeing that
they're not silly jokes, and concluding with "I don't understand
why this is so".
The answer is always the same: "Your idea of reality is NOT aligned
with actual reality".

HOW ROBERT MOREIN'S (AND OTHER RAO MEMBERS) SELF-DELUSIONS ABOUT ME
ALL STARTED:

Well... don't worry. We're not going to back to when you were
beaten up for being a snot-nosed wimp in elementary school that nobody
liked. I'm only referring to the Richard Graham delusion of yours....

When you, Goofball and others kept trying to identify me as this or
that person, I told you that you were fools for engaging in such
conjecture and hearsay, and believing yourselves at that. I told you
that in doing so, you were repeating the same patterns that led you to
believe that you actually knew everything about audio, that it is what
you know it to be, and my tweaks were bogus.

Goofball, a true goofball if I ever saw one, first came up with the
claim that I was Richard Graham, simply because he found the phrase
"sound has priority" on the PWB site. Being too stupid to realize that
thousands of people employ that phrase, he read some stuff by the
site's newsletter edtior, which included the phrase, then the
non-thinking sheep decided "Yeah, that's close enough.
Soundhaspriority must therefore be Richard Graham". Then when you asked
me if that was me, as a joke, I replied "Yeah, you sussed me out!". At
least I thought it was a joke. The funny thing that happened was, no
one else here on this group of fools was able to understand my response
being tongue-in-cheek humour. Despite you and others continually
telling me that I did not even have a sense of humour, and that yours
was far more advanced than mine (fool). Despite your condescending
little pats on the head, whenever YOU thought I exhibited signs of
humour, according to whatever YOU recognized, in your ignorant ways, as
"humour".

Well since you and others had the joke go over your tiny little heads
and "wanted" to believe in the delusion that I was Richard Graham, I
figured who am I to take your comforting delusions away from you? Your
entire view of the world, including the world of audio, is based on
these comforting delusions. I spoke about them in my thesis "Message to
the Ignorant Pigs of RAO"....

"It's this "sliding scale reality" that I underline, is a consistent
element that connects almost all of you. It exemplifies your prejudice,
bias, and complete isolation from the truth and reality. " - SHP

"Rule no. 1: If one person on RAO with a "credible" reputation says it,
"it's a fact!". " - SHP

Now I have a different opinion about it, because I can see that you and
your peers on RAO are so intent on deluding yourselves, that you would
actually cross the area of virtual reality that you live your daily
lives in on this group, and cause harm to the real people that you
mistakenly fooled yourselves into believing I am. I can only imagine
how many of you wrote harassing emails to Wallace and Gromit as well,
in my name. You posited a lot, I mean a LOT of quack theories about me,
based all upon that single grain of misconception, the idea that I'm
Dr. R. Graham. For example...

" Dr. Richard Graham is a psychoanalyst who has held a position of
grave
responsibility for quite a few years. " - Robert Morein

Then you went on to libel the good doctor, by alleging that he is a
drug addict. Here are but 2 examples of that:

"As part of his professional duties, Dr. Graham has access to
psychotropic
medications. In any event, cocaine is fashionable in London. " - Robert
Morein

"It seems possible that Dr. Graham has a problem with substance abuse.
He
may have felt that his professional knowledge protected him from
addiction. " - Robert Morein

You of all people should know that what you wrote is no laughing
matter; it can have serious repercussions. Remember when I told you in
email that "You even pointed out yourself that behaviour on Usenet can
not be regulated in the courts." and you replied: "Criminal no. Civil
yes. You are liable."? How soon we forget, Robert?!

I'm quite surprised that after you contacted Richard Graham, he
didn't sue your sick evil ass for deliberately libelling him and
tainting his reputation like that. Maybe he didn't see those posts of
yours yet. Ironically however, you did try to sue Richard Graham for
libel, a while back. Or at least who you "thought" was Richard Graham.
Remember that email you sent me threatening litigation, because I
mentioned on the group the fact that you had tried the L-shape and
reported hearing an effect? I'm reprinting it at the end of this
post, in case you forgot about that too.

I also tried to tell you in email at the time, you're a fool for
thinking you're going to get anywhere with your risible threats of
litigation against me. You didn't listen to me, and like the (now
humiliated) fool you are, kept insisting otherwise. I even sent you a
recent email, telling you that I am untouchable. You can not harm my
reputation, as much as you are trying to, since it has no value to me
whatsoever. It only has a value to you and others (ie. Middius),
because your reputations very much have value to you and mindless
non-thinking sheep that you are, you figure everyone else is and thinks
just like you. So you try to attack what you perceive is my reputation,
the value of which is whatever you perceive it to be. Yours however,
that's clearly a different matter. It has a definite value and is
definitely vulnerable, judging from your fear that the IEEE (Institute
of Electrical and Electronic Engineers), to which you belong, or even
Brian McCarty for that matter, learns of the fact that you've been
trying out L-shapes on your CDs. And liking them to boot! Have you ever
heard of the expression "People in glass houses should not throw
stones", Mr. Morein?

You're an electrical engineer, a physicist, a mathematician, and you
have at least 7 phd's under your belt. I admit, that makes you a lot
more educated than myself. And knowing that makes me feel so much
smarter, for having outsmarted you, with hardly the slightest effort on
my part. Thank you for that!

I leave you now to eat these words of yours, you pitiful fool:

"Dr. Graham, I've learned a bit more about you. From talking with
individuals around London, I now understand that you are a practicing
psychiatrist at Priory and for NHS, with an specialty in adolesence.
With
that in mind I believe I can discuss with you what you do on this
group, in
terms you are uniquely equipped to understand. "

- Robert Morein

THIS IS THE FRANTIC EMAIL ROBERT WROTE TO ME, THREATENING LITIGATION,
AFTER I REPEATED WHAT HE TOLD ME IN AN EARLIER EMAIL, ABOUT HAVING
TRIED THE L-SHAPE TWEAK, AND HEARD DIFFERENCES:

domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:07 -0500
From: "Robert Morein" Add to Address Book Add
Mobile Alert
Subject: Amazing FREE Audio Tweak No. 2! For Advanced Audiophiles
Only!
To: ". ."

Dear Mr. Graham:

You have stated, on the usenet newsgroup "rec.audio.opinion", an
electronic discussion group, that:

1. I attempted the use of a procedure suggested by you, which you refer

to as the "L" shape, which apparently involves affixation of symbols in

the shape of an "L", onto audio reproduction equipment, and further,
that I
detected an improvement in sound which I attributed to this procedure.

2. You also stated, on the same newsgroup, that you contacted me by
telephone to apologize for making this statement, at which you again
asserted, in the same public forum, that the statement of "1", above,
is true.

The above statements are unequivocally false. You have missrepresented
me in a public forum, and damaged my professional reputation. I am a
member
of the IEEE, and such statements hold me up to ridicule.

I now request that you make a statement in the form of a retraction, in

the electronic discussion forum, rec.audio.opinion, with respect to the

false statements described above. This statement must appear as the
origin of
a new "thread".

To avoid unnecessary embarassement, you may, in addition to the above
requested retraction, also make the following statement, which may be
paraphrased: "I receive many [dozens, hundred] of emails a day, and it
is obvious that there was a computer malfunction, which caused me to
attribute to Robert Morein statements made to me by another
correspondent."

If you comply with the above request, I will have no further demands.
The email exchange between us will remain private. If you do not, I
shall,
unfortunately, be forced to sue you. It will be an expensive necessity
for you to appear before the court when the venue of Pennsylvania; in
lieu
of your appearance, there will be a default judgement. I will have you

served by the Hague convention, at extremely nominal cost. Commonwealth
and
U.S. courts generally enjoy reciprocal enforcement of judgements.

I hope none of this will be necessary. Please issue the retraction,
with the face-saving measures I have suggested.

Sincerely yours,
Robert Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Actually, that was "Fella's" assertion.

And I post hundreds of messages to RAO. Where, in your brilliant
theories, you 7 phd genius you, did you account for me finding the time
to do all these things, and be all these people?

Richard, get clean. Get off the white stuff.

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:07 -0500
From: "Robert Morein" Add to Address Book Add
Mobile Alert
Only!
To: ". ."

[...]

This is truly interesting Skippy.
When you first posted you told us it was the TRUTH.
Many posts later you tell us your posts are a LIE,
you're just seeing how much you can jerk off the newsgroup.

some quite lengthy, but semantically null.
Your quite entertaining in your various personas,
it's like having a freak show without the biting the
heads off snakes and chickens to clean up.
I did print off that L shaped image and put it in the
corner of my computer monitor.
It seems to have made the content of the posts you write
more trivial and less meaningful.
Thanks, it seems to be working better than I had expected.

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:07 -0500
From: "Robert Morein" Add to Address Book Add
Mobile Alert
Only!
To: ". ."

[...]

My personal opinion is that Dr. Richard Graham exhibits the behavior typical
of a crackhead. I suspect that he is addicted to a controlled substance.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Obviously, you're the one on the "white stuff", which I suspect, is
you sniffing glue, because given the amount of time you post to this
group, you obviously can't afford cocaine. Robert, I'm sorry that
you want to continue to humiliate yourself this way, by believing that
I'm Richard Graham. But who I am to stop you? Let's make this as
painful and humiliating as possible for you, shall we? You know all of
those exposés you wrote about me, the disserations about "Richard
Graham", and how similar his newsletters are to my posts? Remember how
you said, and I quote:

"You have succeeded in simultaneously antagonizing all the active
posters to this group, a "feat" not previously accomplished.." - Robert
Moron

Well, you see Rob... that's not quite true. Ever heard of a guy named
"Jamie Benchimol"? Obviously not, since you didn't exist here at the
time that he did. Otherwise, trust me, you'd have no trouble
remembering who he was. But why don't you ask George and Marc about
him. If you can get them to stop snickering over your allegations that
I'm Richard Graham.

Since you insist on being SUCH a clueless twit, I'll give you another
hint: If I really was Dr. Graham, I would be suing your neurotic
pill-popping Yankee Clipper ass right this moment, for having just
called me a cocaine user, and libelled me. Particularly if your other
false allegations of me having commercial interests here were also
true.

(I note that it is interesting how you show us that you go from
nothing, to conjecture, to stated fact, in your allegations that I'm
a user of narcotics. You have yet again proven my contention that this
is how false "facts" evolve on RAO, whether about audio or anything
else. Thank you for making an example of yourself of this kind of
prejudicial thinking. You make my job so much easier).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

This is truly interesting Skippy.

I thought so too, Sneezy.

When you first posted you told us it was the TRUTH.

Because it is the TRUTH. My tweaks are about the only thing that is
TRUE in this entire newsgroup of liars and the lies they tell.

Many posts later you tell us your posts are a LIE

I never said my posts are a LIE. That is a LIE.

you're just seeing how much you can jerk off the newsgroup.

No. The newsgroup is already filled with jerk offs who every day of
their pathetic newsgroup addicted lives, see how much they can jerk off
on RAO. You for example, are doing just that in this post to me. I told
you right from the beginning, if you don't like me or what I'm
about, then **** off and die. Simple as that. Did you? Nope. Instead,
you netstalked me all over the place, posting hundreds of character
attacks against me, where I mostly ignored your trolls.

So do yours. They all say you're an ignorant prejudicial bigot, with
a nasty temper problem. And you wave your guns around when you're not
getting enough attention.

Your quite entertaining in your various personas,
it's like having a freak show without the biting the
heads off snakes and chickens to clean up.

I try my best, which I'm sure, is what anyone here would do. But
believe me Dopey, I find you and your compadres far more of an
entertaining freak show than you find me. Robert especially. Why I've
never laughed so hard since... oh I don't know.... 4 years, I guess.

I did print off that L shaped image and put it in the
corner of my computer monitor.
It seems to have made the content of the posts you write
more trivial and less meaningful.
Thanks, it seems to be working better than I had expected.

Indeed. It seems to be working so well, that all of -your- posts are
having the same effect.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

you said, and I quote:

[...]

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:
If I am incorrect, then Dr. Richard Graham has nothing to fear. We'll
see how it falls out. But honestly, I would say that this is the moment for
you to go cold turkey -- fast.

Regards,
Robert Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

This is truly interesting Skippy.

I thought so too, Sneezy.
When you first posted you told us it was the TRUTH.

Because it is the TRUTH. My tweaks are about the only thing that is
TRUE in this entire newsgroup of liars and the lies they tell.
Many posts later you tell us your posts are a LIE

I never said my posts are a LIE. That is a LIE.

I believe that this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...56d1537?hl=en&

is the one that rebuts your statement.
you're just seeing how much you can jerk off the newsgroup.

No. The newsgroup is already filled with jerk offs who every day of
their pathetic newsgroup addicted lives, see how much they can jerk

off
on RAO. You for example, are doing just that in this post to me. I

told
you right from the beginning, if you don't like me or what I'm
about, then **** off and die.
( more jerking of deleted)

My apologies for not dying at your request.

So do yours. They all say you're an ignorant prejudicial bigot,

with
a nasty temper problem. And you wave your guns around when you're

not
getting enough attention.

More of your foolishness. Do you get your imaging from satellite
photos?
Your quite entertaining in your various personas,
it's like having a freak show without the biting the
heads off snakes and chickens to clean up.
I did print off that L shaped image and put it in the
corner of my computer monitor.
It seems to have made the content of the posts you write
more trivial and less meaningful.
Thanks, it seems to be working better than I had expected.

Indeed. It seems to be working so well, that all of -your- posts are
having the same effect.

That must be the perception expectation effect since I didn't put it
on the keyboard. Maybe I didn't put it on the monitor either.
All in your head, either way.
Your being tested.
Will that knowlege change your behavior?
How many others are involved in the testing?
Will that knowlege change your behavior?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

This is truly interesting Skippy.

I thought so too, Sneezy.
When you first posted you told us it was the TRUTH.

Because it is the TRUTH. My tweaks are about the only thing that is
TRUE in this entire newsgroup of liars and the lies they tell.
Many posts later you tell us your posts are a LIE

I never said my posts are a LIE. That is a LIE.

I believe that this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...56d1537?hl=en&
is the one that rebuts your statement.

Being that you are an ignorant pig, you're living proof that that post
is true. No one was able to refute a single thing I wrote in that
message, and you simply reposting a link to the message, believe it or
not, doesn't refute anything.

you're just seeing how much you can jerk off the newsgroup.

No. The newsgroup is already filled with jerk offs who every day of
their pathetic newsgroup addicted lives, see how much they can jerk

off
on RAO. You for example, are doing just that in this post to me. I

told
you right from the beginning, if you don't like me or what I'm
about, then **** off and die.
( more jerking of deleted)

My apologies for not dying at your request.

You live and die by my command anyway. I decided that for the moment,
you live.

More of your foolishness. Do you get your imaging from satellite
photos?

No, imaging comes from my stereo.

Your quite entertaining in your various personas,
it's like having a freak show without the biting the
heads off snakes and chickens to clean up.
I did print off that L shaped image and put it in the
corner of my computer monitor.
It seems to have made the content of the posts you write
more trivial and less meaningful.
Thanks, it seems to be working better than I had expected.

Indeed. It seems to be working so well, that all of -your- posts are
having the same effect.

That must be the perception expectation effect since I didn't put it
on the keyboard. Maybe I didn't put it on the monitor either.
All in your head, either way.

No son, your perceptions are all in YOUR head. Unfortunately for you,
they're all wrong.

Your being tested.
Will that knowlege change your behavior?
How many others are involved in the testing?
Will that knowlege change your behavior?

Maybe you're a placebo effect and you don't exist? Reality is only a
concept, anyway. Maybe one day when you grow up, you'll realize that.
Doubtful you'll ever grow up, though.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Moron, still deluded after all these years:

My personal opinion is that Dr. Richard Graham exhibits the behavior typical
of a crackhead. I suspect that he is addicted to a controlled substance.

Considering the fact that you're suffering under the delusion of me
being someone I'm not, what makes you qualified to know this? Your
mother? That would explain a lot about your delusions and the neuroses
you suffer from, wouldn't it? I suspect your under many controlled and
uncontrolled substances. Why else would you be taking so many trips
down to Mexico, as you told me?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 9 Apr 2006 13:20:55 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Stop lying, Mystic Meg. I thought May Belt was Jamie Benchimol... but
then admitted to being a "stupid ****". Give me some credit.

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 10 Apr 2006 13:14:58 -0700,
wrote:

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

Stop lying, Mystic Meg. I thought May Belt was Jamie Benchimol...

You thought May Belt was posting here as "Jamie Benchimol", and now you
think I'm someone named "Mystic Meg"?? I'm not sure who's more
deluded about me now, you or Robert Morein.

but
then admitted to being a "stupid ****". Give me some credit.

You haven't yet taken credit for THIS:

On Mar. 14th, you admitted you were wrong for believing I was May Belt.
NEXT you concluded I was Dr.Graham!:

No, I said ' "Dr. Graham" ', Mr. "G. Lateich", Mr. "Stilyagi", Mr.
"Benchimol" Mr "MJJ#1Fan" Mr. "Linkow", Mr. "Ladbury" Mr. "Ferstler",
Mr. "fotzepolitic" Mr. "etc, etc". Anyhow, I don't want to play, even
though you are very naughty but nice. Quit trolling.

================================================= ==============
From : Goofball_star_dot_etal -

Date : March 14 2006 18:49

On 14 Mar 2006 02:00:10 -0800, wrote:
Snipped..
---

SHP
"I am 100% certain that Soundhaspriority is Wallace, of Wallace &
Gromit fame". - Goofball

That would be a terrible thing to say, even on RAO. You must have
dreamt it. I would never say such vicious thing.

As for (mis?)associating you and May, I would have thought she would
have been chuffed to bits. You are like blood brothers/sisters or
perhaps "thick as theives", "Dr. Graham".

================================================= ==============

BTW, quoting 6500 lines just to write one is a very clueless newbite
kind of thing to do.

Yes, I thought you might like to go through it all, nobody else does.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Well, Richard, there's one way to clear this up. Why don't you, or Tom
Albertz, give me a call? You can do it from a payphone. Perfectly safe.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

Stop lying, Mystic Meg. I thought May Belt was Jamie Benchimol...

You thought May Belt was posting here as "Jamie Benchimol", and now you
think I'm someone named "Mystic Meg"?? I'm not sure who's more
deluded about me now, you or Robert Morein.

but
then admitted to being a "stupid ****". Give me some credit.

You haven't yet taken credit for THIS:

On Mar. 14th, you admitted you were wrong for believing I was May Belt.
NEXT you concluded I was Dr.Graham!:

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

soundhaspriority wrote:
Well, Richard, there's one way to clear this up. Why don't you, or Tom
Albertz, give me a call? You can do it from a payphone. Perfectly safe.

Who's "Richard"? Who's "Tom Albertz" For that matter, who are YOU?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

soundhaspriority wrote:
Well, Richard, there's one way to clear this up. Why don't you, or Tom
Albertz, give me a call? You can do it from a payphone. Perfectly safe.

Who's "Richard"? Who's "Tom Albertz" For that matter, who are YOU?

Ik ben SoundhasPriority. Mijn voornaam is Correct, is mijn midden heeft, en
mijn laatste is Prioriteit, omdat ik bij het Prioritaire Ziekenhuis werk.