Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Amazing FREE Audio Tweak No. 2! For Advanced Audiophiles Only - PLAY WITHOUT PLAYER!

Have you ever found yourself wishing you could listen to a CD without
having to put it into a cumbersome and unwieldy CD-Player? Well now
you CAN, thanks to this compleatley free of charge free tip what I am
about to start telling you about now!

Firstly you need to turn the CD playside up and examine the surface.
Now, those of you who aren't color blind will notice the playing
surface reflects light into millions of different colours, some of
which you might recognise as being blue, orange, yellow, or green.

Now here's the secret: your CD player shines onto these colors and the
receptor on the other side of the play-mechanism interprets and
converts these colors into useable sound!

The more cleaver readers amongst you will by now have realised - your
EYES are also capable of listening to color in this way.

The solution is therefore quite simple.

1) Remove the playing-laser from your CD player
2) Hold the CD play-side AWAY from your eyes, but in front of your
face
3) Shine the laser THROUGH the CD and into your eyes (those who have
eyes separated by a large nose may need to wiggle the laser around a
bit).

Hey presto - you're now able to SEE the music you previously wanted to
listen to, and with the money you've saved on an expensive player you
can easily afford any eye operations or eye-patches you might need
later on in life. I know I did!

Kisses!
http://www.littleboxes.nl/the14thdisciple

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The fake troll ", who's really:
wrote:

You're also missing the three letters at the end of my name. And a
few screws, and some brains, and a sense of purpose in life, and a
refined sense of humour, and a lot of other things I can't help you
find. But I'm sure you can find the remaining 3 letters in my name
and at least try to do a good forgery. You'll have to use the same
email address as I, otherwise we'll know its you, Deano. And what's
with the stupid link that doesn't go anywhere? Drop that too.

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Shovels lays down the law

Shovels reveals his most treasured province of expertise.

The fake troll "

Yes, of course he's a fake troll. That would make you.... what? You tell us,
Shovie.

You're also missing the three letters at the end of my name.

Google much? ;-)

Speaking as an appalled onlooker at your self-destructive circus act, it's
my view that you seriously need some rest. (That use of "seriously" is an
American idiom. You might want to research it a bit before blasting off your
entire clip of snarls and snaps.)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Walt

wrote:

crap snipped

wrote:

Kisses!
http://www.littleboxes.nl/the14thdisciple

A) It's not a forgery, it's a mockery.
B) He's much more entertaining than you.
C) He doesn't engage in a tourets-like barrage of obscenity
laden vitriol directed at anyone and everyone who engages him.
D) He doesn't top-post.
E) He doesn't spew 50 messages a day at every waking hour.

Personally, I prefer the imposter, although now that I think about it,
how do we know that it's not *you* who are the imposter?

//Walt

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Shovels hikes up his skirts and stomps his pointy feet

Walt said to Shovels:

Personally, I prefer the imposter, although now that I think about it,
how do we know that it's not *you* who are the imposter?

Very unlikely, IMO. The impostor has a sense of humor. That alone
distinguishes him from the real Shovels.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:30:28 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Walt said to Shovels:

Personally, I prefer the imposter, although now that I think about it,
how do we know that it's not *you* who are the imposter?

Very unlikely, IMO. The impostor has a sense of humor. That alone
distinguishes him from the real Shovels.

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Walt handed up a fresh new plate of BS:

wrote:

crap snipped

wrote:

Kisses!
http://www.littleboxes.nl/the14thdisciple

A) It's not a forgery, it's a mockery.

Wrong. It's a forgery. "Mockery" is all the other posts of bogus joke
tweaks that people have put up, to show everyone how dumb they really
are. You can usually tell the difference by the fact that the imposter
is using a similar handle and title, to forge my identity.

B) He's much more entertaining than you.

I'm sure the endless and predictable joke tweaks are extremely
amusing for someone of your level of intelligence and humour. But if
that's true, why exactly is it that you stalk and troll me all the
time, and not him? Not only do you lack cognitive skills Walt, you're
a really terrible liar.

C) He doesn't engage in a tourets-like barrage of obscenity
laden vitriol directed at anyone and everyone who engages him.

Speaking of lying, if you're implying I do, PROVE IT.

D) He doesn't top-post.

He creates entirely new threads around the same old bogus tweak jokes
seen in people's posts. A lot of people find that annoying. Almost as
annoying as they find you, perhaps..

E) He doesn't spew 50 messages a day at every waking hour.

If you're implying that I do, PROVE IT.

Personally, I prefer the imposter

....and yet you're so in love with _me_, that my posts are like a
heroin habit to you. You can't stay away from them, and you've just
proven that you can't stop talking about me with others.

although now that I think about it,
how do we know that it's not *you* who are the imposter?

You don't. How do we know it's not YOU "who are the imposter"
(sic). We don't. Fact is, you people don't know ANYTHING. You only
"believe" in things, and you only "know" what it is you "believe". If
you believe that by drinking some magic cool-aid, you'll be able to
meet your mothership, then that's what you "know". If you believe
that 300 years ago, everything that is to be ever known about audio was
known, as you do, then that's what you "know".

In other words, you don't "know" anything. You only know what
you're told to believe.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Walt

wrote:

that's true, why exactly is it that you stalk and troll me all the
time, and not him?

Because he doesn't dance like a monkey at the slightest provocation.

//Walt
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Walt handed up a fresh new plate of BS:

wrote:

crap snipped

wrote:

[...]

The philosophical ramifications of your responses
keep taking the edge off the tourets-like barrage of vitriol
that encourages the mockery of your poignant posts.
It is unlikely you would post while sleeping.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

dave weil said:

Very unlikely, IMO. The impostor has a sense of humor. That alone
distinguishes him from the real Shovels.

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.

All you have to do, IMO, is argue with him as if you think he seriously
means what he says.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Walt said to Shovels:

Personally, I prefer the imposter, although now that I think about it,
how do we know that it's not *you* who are the imposter?

Very unlikely, IMO. The impostor has a sense of humor. That alone
distinguishes him from the real Shovels.

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.

Is this motive so clearly revealed in your bravado really worthy of
admiration?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Walt handed up a fresh new plate of BS:

wrote:

crap snipped

wrote:

[...]

You're simply repeating the same lie that Walt is. He was unable to
PROVE IT when I asked him. So since you want to take over, PROVE IT.
Where's this " tourets-like barrage of vitriol" you all keep talking
about? Don't prove it and you've actually proven a point I've
made many times:

PROOF, FACT and TRUTH is meaningless on RAO. If you people simply
believe it, then that becomes a FACT. If a second person (like you
Westface), comes along and confirms a lie, then it becomes an
incontrovertible FACT. That's a pretty sad statement on the level of
intelligence and truth around here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On 31 Mar 2006 12:06:30 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.

Is this motive so clearly revealed in your bravado really worthy of
admiration?

That's not for me to judge. I'm only describing the fact that,
according to his view of the world, described in a post just this
morning to another poster, at this point, I'm his heroin.

Now, if you want to go back to defending your narrow view of what a
ground strap is even though you pretty admit that the definition that
you promulgated is more narrow than the real world accepts, be my
guest.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:31:56 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

dave weil said:

Very unlikely, IMO. The impostor has a sense of humor. That alone
distinguishes him from the real Shovels.

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.

All you have to do, IMO, is argue with him as if you think he seriously
means what he says.

Hell, I don't even have to do THAT anymore. He's on auto-pilot now. I
can just sit back and watch the show.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Garbage Boy Dumps Another Load

Garbage Boy Dumps Another Load Of Garbage On TROTW :

On 31 Mar 2006 12:06:30 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Note how his obsession with me continues unabated. No "backpeddling"
required. I'm at the point where I don't have to do *anything* to get
him foaming at the mouth.

Is this motive so clearly revealed in your bravado really worthy of
admiration?

That's not for me to judge. I'm only describing the fact that,
according to his view of the world, described in a post just this
morning to another poster, at this point, I'm his heroin.

It's also according to Google's view of the world, don't forget.
Your dozens and dozens of trolling posts about me are kind of hard to
ignore, Garbage Bag Boy. They're littering up this newsgroup like so
much.... "garbage", shall we say. And when you respond to this post, it
will further prove that you are in fact, a newsgroup addict and I am
your heroin. Once you stop trolling me, you might actually have a
chance at some credibility.

Now, if you want to go back to defending your narrow view of what a
ground strap is even though you pretty admit that the definition that
you promulgated is more narrow than the real world accepts, be my
guest.

Speaking of credibility, I see that you're still trying to backpedal
--- on what you said about turntables coming with ground -straps-. In
the real "real world", you don't buy a turntable with a ground STRAP,
you buy one with a ground WIRE. It isn't the "definition" of a ground
strap that is the issue; it's the fact that ground STRAPS don't
come standard on turntables, as you so stupidly claimed. Don't
continue to lie to people to try and save face with strawman arguments,
Garbage Boy. I know how petty you can get trying to turn molehills into
mountains to avoid admitting you made a mistake. I've seen you do
this over hundreds of times. Scott tried to correct you and so did I,
but all you do is try to twist the truth around. The more you backpedal
on this, the stupider you look to people.

You lose again, Donkey Dave.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Walt handed up a fresh new plate of BS:

wrote:

crap snipped

wrote:

[...]

I never saw him accuse you of lying, you brought it up yourself.

The philosophical ramifications of your responses
keep taking the edge off the tourets-like barrage of vitriol

You're simply repeating the same lie that Walt is. He was unable to
PROVE IT when I asked him. So since you want to take over, PROVE IT.
Where's this " tourets-like barrage of vitriol" you all keep talking
about? Don't prove it and you've actually proven a point I've
made many times:

Being in agreement on an observation is not a confirmation.
Confirmation can achieved by reading your posts, any 300+
of them and make their own opinion as to the validity of
the statement " tourets-like barrage of vitriol ".
Are you upset that "obsenities" was not included?

PROOF, FACT and TRUTH is meaningless on RAO. If you people simply
believe it, then that becomes a FACT. If a second person (like you
Westface), comes along and confirms a lie, then it becomes an
incontrovertible FACT. That's a pretty sad statement on the level of
intelligence and truth around here.

For a mathematician such as yourself, I would think that you
would have a more stringent requirement for proof than merely two
in agreement.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

tried to figure out what he was reading,
failed:

C) He doesn't engage in a tourets-like barrage of obscenity
laden vitriol directed at anyone and everyone who engages him.

Speaking of lying, if you're implying I do, PROVE IT.

I never saw him accuse you of lying, you brought it up yourself.

You really do have a serious reading comprehension problem, don't
you? I'm the one accusing HIM of lying, you moron. And no, "moron" is
not a "tourets (sic) like barrage of obscenity laden vitriol", you
moron.

The philosophical ramifications of your responses
keep taking the edge off the tourets-like barrage of vitriol

You're simply repeating the same lie that Walt is. He was unable to
PROVE IT when I asked him. So since you want to take over, PROVE IT.
Where's this " tourets-like barrage of vitriol" you all keep talking
about? Don't prove it and you've actually proven a point I've
made many times:

Being in agreement on an observation is not a confirmation.
Confirmation can achieved by reading your posts, any 300+
of them and make their own opinion as to the validity of
the statement " tourets-like barrage of vitriol ".

Agreement with the claim means you DID confirm Walt's claim, idiot.
Otherwise, you're lying yourself. But you just proved my point,
didn't you? You agreed with a false claim that you did not confirm,
therefore, you're lying in repeating the false claim. Therefore,
you're a liar. If you were able to prove your claim, you'd have
done so by now. Liar.

Are you upset that "obsenities" was not included?

It doesn't _have_ to be included. It is already implied by the phrase
"Tourrets-like barrage of vitriol". By God, you're an idiot.

PROOF, FACT and TRUTH is meaningless on RAO. If you people simply
believe it, then that becomes a FACT. If a second person (like you
Westface), comes along and confirms a lie, then it becomes an
incontrovertible FACT. That's a pretty sad statement on the level of
intelligence and truth around here.

For a mathematician such as yourself, I would think that you
would have a more stringent requirement for proof than merely two
in agreement.

Oh my Christ. Tell me you can't possibly be _this_ stupid? I'm the
one making the observation here that there is no more stringent
requirement for proof than merely two RAO participants in agreement.
I'm not the one -making the requirement-, you glue-eating retard. I
suggest you go back to banging pots on your head and stay out of posts
that are over your banged up head, Westface. And keep your virtual
threats to yourself in the future, because I'm not impressed by them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Pretzel logic validates SHP's assertions.
390+ posts and still going off.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Walt wrote:

wrote:

crap snipped

Agreed.

wrote:

Kisses!
http://www.littleboxes.nl/the14thdisciple

A) It's not a forgery, it's a mockery.

Agreed. And a very very accurate observation at that.

B) He's much more entertaining than you.

Agreed.

C) He doesn't engage in a tourets-like barrage of obscenity
laden vitriol directed at anyone and everyone who engages him.

Personally, I prefer the imposter,

Again agreed.

You left out that the mockery tweaks have a better chance of actually
doing something pertaining to audio (something as in aynthing at all) as
compared to the silly crap our resident furious chihuahua spews forth as
"tweaks".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Fella said:

You left out that the mockery tweaks have a better chance of actually
doing something pertaining to audio (something as in aynthing at all) as
compared to the silly crap our resident furious chihuahua spews forth as
"tweaks".

While the "tweaks" posted by the fake SHP certainly 'do" something,
they're not entirely harmless.

The first 'tweak" he posted, mentioned putting adhesive pieces of
paper onto the CD surface, on the reading side .
Putting a CD, treated as such, in your player, may cause the pieces of
paper to let losse and fall into the mechanism, causing probable
malfunction of the player.
Removing the paper from the player is easy enough, and will most
likely do not have permanent consequences for the player (provided one
removes the mains plug from the wall socket before opening the
player).

The second "tweak" is less innocent.
Taking your CD player apart and removing the laser unit will result in
a defective CD player, beyond the ability of the average customer to
get it back in good working order.

Thank God there's a safety mechanism present in lasers, that will
prevent them from working when outside of the box, or else someone's
retinas might need replacement.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Sander deWaal wrote:

Fella said:

You left out that the mockery tweaks have a better chance of actually
doing something pertaining to audio (something as in aynthing at all) as
compared to the silly crap our resident furious chihuahua spews forth as
"tweaks".

While the "tweaks" posted by the fake SHP certainly 'do" something,
they're not entirely harmless.

Well DUH! Sander.. Never thought I would say this to you, of all people.

The first 'tweak" he posted, mentioned putting adhesive pieces of
paper onto the CD surface, on the reading side .
Putting a CD, treated as such, in your player, may cause the pieces of
paper to let losse and fall into the mechanism, causing probable
malfunction of the player.
Removing the paper from the player is easy enough, and will most
likely do not have permanent consequences for the player (provided one
removes the mains plug from the wall socket before opening the
player).

The second "tweak" is less innocent.
Taking your CD player apart and removing the laser unit will result in
a defective CD player, beyond the ability of the average customer to
get it back in good working order.

Yes and that was my point. Both of these "tweaks" would actualy *do*
something to the audio system (that it wouldn't function anymore) and
that was my point.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Fella said:

You left out that the mockery tweaks have a better chance of actually
doing something pertaining to audio (something as in aynthing at all) as
compared to the silly crap our resident furious chihuahua spews forth as
"tweaks".

While the "tweaks" posted by the fake SHP certainly 'do" something,
they're not entirely harmless.

Well DUH! Sander.. Never thought I would say this to you, of all people.

Whohooo........slow down a bit.

IMO, the "DUH!" lies herein, that the tweaks as posted by the *real
SHP* have no possible regrettable consequences for your gear.

That SHP's tweaks do something or not, is still debatable for me at
this moment.
I intend to try the first posted tweak, as I have finally found a
satisfying spot for my 4 Maggies.
That, and a new amplifier that's just finished makes for a very
pleasant sounding system, that should be able to reveal any
differences even better than before.

I'll report back about the results tomorrow.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Sander deWaal wrote:
Fella said:

You left out that the mockery tweaks have a better chance of actually
doing something pertaining to audio (something as in aynthing at all) as
compared to the silly crap our resident furious chihuahua spews forth as
"tweaks".

While the "tweaks" posted by the fake SHP certainly 'do" something,
they're not entirely harmless.

Well DUH! Sander.. Never thought I would say this to you, of all people.

Whohooo........slow down a bit.

IMO, the "DUH!" lies herein, that the tweaks as posted by the *real
SHP*

I think it is not forgery but rather mockery.

have no possible regrettable consequences for your gear.

That SHP's tweaks do something or not, is still debatable for me at
this moment.

Well I did try his L shape thingy. Partly because I felt sorry for him,
and partly because of the traditional borg stance that one can "imagine"
such profound differences between CD players, for instance, that perhaps
I can induce myself some creative imagination as to that L shape doing
some profounfd (or any) improvement to the sound I am perceiving, etc,
getting something for nothing, greed, etc, but no, of course no change
whatsoever. It took me some 3 seconds to draw that L shape on that cd
but after hearing the results I felt quite silly indeed.

I intend to try the first posted tweak,

Sander you know, sometimes I think you might be taking this pollyanna
syndrome a bit too far. Just my IMHO, feel free to ignore it.

as I have finally found a
satisfying spot for my 4 Maggies.
That, and a new amplifier that's just finished makes for a very
pleasant sounding system, that should be able to reveal any
differences even better than before.

So you are going to do the aspirin pinhole a four legged animal bit, Ok.
This sounds interesting. Awaiting your "results.

I'll report back about the results tomorrow.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Fella Only Pretends To Have Insane Rage Toward My Tweaks!

Fella, rabid hypocrite, humiliated troll, all around crazy idiot,
wrote:

So you are going to do the aspirin pinhole a four legged animal bit, Ok.
This sounds interesting. Awaiting your "results.

What I find sounds "interesting" is the fact that you screamed and
wailed like a banshee, took many many **** fits like a hairy ape, had
steam coming out of your nostrils like a cartoon character, and barked
like a mad chihauhau with rabies, when describing what you think of my
tweaks to me.

However.... when one of your peers says he's going to try one of my
tweaks, you sit like a docile little puppy dog with your ears all
alight, "waiting for the results", you say. "Results" which you never
obtained when YOU tried my tweaks (which you now deny), because put
very simply, you were too stupid to follow my simple instructions.
Results in which Sander heard the changes that eluded an idiot like
yourself.

Very interesting indeed, Fella or Pega (which lying, rabid sockpuppet
are you today?)

I'll report back about the results tomorrow.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

So you are going to do the aspirin pinhole a four legged animal bit, Ok.
This sounds interesting. Awaiting your "results.

What I find sounds "interesting" is the fact that you screamed and
wailed like a banshee,

That's a lie!

I just said your tweaks were silly. You took this as extreme hostility.

Nice try at revising history. You didn't tell me my tweaks were silly
until after you tried one. Then you pulled out a string of curse words
that would make a sailor blush, because it didn't work for you. Then
I explained that the reason it didn't work for you, is because you
are a bleeding idiot. You couldn't even follow the directions for the
Lshape tweak correctly, when my 3 year old can. Then you told me how
"humiliated" you felt after you drew an Lshape on your CDs, and it
didnt work for you, and you started shouting, yelling, screaming and
barking like a mad hound. Then when I pointed out the fact that you
were the one who humiliiated yourself, you went on a crazy, stomping
tirade. Then when I poked you with a short stick to get your motor
going after I saw that you had sputtered out from barking out so much
anger, you started frothing at the mouth again and barking out anger at
an even greater frenzy.

Then in your mad frezy, you started making veiled threats to me. Then,
the violent threats became less veiled and clearer. Then I said
something to the effect that if you became suicidal and actually tried
to do something with your phony threats, that I was going to knock you
into next Sunday. I even gave you my address to prove I wasn't joking
with you. Then I asked for yours. Then you hid. Then you came out of
hiding with a plan and a lie: to "pretend" you sent me your address in
email. Then I asked you to stop shivering with fear and post your damn
address, or else you'll have admitted you are nothing more than a
cowardly troll, yapping and barking like a sad, mad chihuaua.

And that's pretty much where we're at with you now.

You *earned* your chihuahua fame.

Reality check: You're the one with the "chihuaua" fame, mad dog
Sparky.

Then you called me a *******.

I did? I don't remember that. Are you sure it wasn't a "stupid
*******"?

You crossed a line you should never have,

Yeah, trying to educate you about audio, or anything! LOL! Some people,
like you, have, basically, a lump of crap for brains. You can't do
anything with crap except add more crap to it. Fella, I've seen a lot
of stupid people in my time. You however, are the first cretin I've
ever met who could not even figure out how to draw an L-shape. Besides
the mad puppy dog barking in the background, that says a lot about you
right there.

And now the hostility is just
climbing richard graham, the evil chihuahua.

No, the stupidity is climbing, Fella. But keep barking like a mad
doggie, you are giving me and my friends a wonderful show.

richard graham - evil

Ooooh! "Fella put an evil CURSE on me! "

Gonna make it hard for me to sleep at nights, are ya, little Skippy?
LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

Fella wrote:

wrote:

Binned for excessive troll feeding. L8'er! plonk

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kook Ranter Fella & His Continuing Threats Of Violence

Fella, the rabid ranting chihuahua, wrote:

wrote:

Then in your mad frenzy, you started making veiled threats to me. Then,
the violent threats became less veiled and clearer.

you got mail richardgraham o evil one

Look mate, exactly how many times are you going to try to impress us
with lies about this? I just checked, and I STILL haven't received a
damn thing. You've proven too stupid to figure out how to execute my
tweaks. Are you also too stupid to figure out how to use email? Then
tell your mommy that my email address is:

Unless your mother is as stupid as you are, and God help us if she is
and has more offspring, this shouldn't be too difficult. Til then,
stop pretending you've sent me mail. And tell the guys in white to up
your meds. You're drooling all over yourself again.

I said I will see you when I come over to england

Which is about as likely as you ever passing high school. Or figuring
out how to work one of my tweaks. Or fitting through the doorway of
your basement. Since you're so cheap and poor you have to draw funny
shapes on your CDs instead of going out and buying a decent stereo,
what are the chances of you even successfully pretending you're going
to come over to merry old England?

I am not promising you any violence
you have to get that somewheres else

Now you're singing a different tune than you were before? You're
even more of a coward than I had originally presumed. Well what the
hell are you promising then? To kiss my ass for improving your sound
system? You show up uninvited on my doorstep you rabid troll, and I
don't care whether you come for the violence or not. Violence is
exactly what you'll receive. I'm still waiting for you to post your
address, chump.

keep pushing your luck
it'll come your way

It already has. I'm a very lucky guy. Got a great wife, got a great
life, got a great stereo (several, in fact), and lastly.... not a
usenet addicted loser like yourself. Thank you very much. (Elvis has
left the building).

richardgraham - bad stereo
richardgraham - digital glare
richardgraham - heart attack
richardgraham - evil
richardgraham - BAD

Your morphic messages are all wrong. You're doing it wrong, so it has
no effect. Plus, you need to place it on the object. Here's what my
amplifier says:

SOUND HAS PRIORITY O.K.

Dispels any bad juju from rabid fools like you.