Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default New Blog Post From Steve Sailer!

I remember when I was young my daddy used to spank me even if I hadn't
done anything wrong. I recall thinking, "I really like this, but I
can't show it or daddy will stop." So I pretended not to like it so
I'd get more spankings. That continued into my late 30s.

Now we find pussified America is against using corporal punishment on
children. I ask myself "why?" Some children, like me, really enjoy it.
To deny them this right is against God's will and the Constitution.
And how will children find out if they enjoy it if it isn't available
to them?

I think this is one area where blacks are superior to whites. All
black parents severely beat their children. American whites need to
again show their superiority to blacks by beating their children more
than blacks beat theirs (if this is possible). I've seen scientific
studies that support this premise, but I can't publish the names of
the researchers because liberal academia might seek revenge on their
controversial findings. Just trust me, it's all there. There's data
galore and you know I would never lie or stretch the truth.

So there we have it: conclusive proof that blacks beat their children
more than whites and that it would be good for whites to do the same.

Next week I interview a very famous phrenologist who has proven that
Mexicans are inferior to whites. I can't tell you his name because
he's afraid of repercussions, but trust me: you won't want to miss it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

Default New Blog Post From ****ter

On Apr 18, 11:59�pm, wrote:
�My daddy was a libberal who never spanked my ass and look how I
turned out.

At least you admit you're pathetic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 11:04*am, calvin coolidge
wrote:
On Apr 18, 11:59 pm, wrote:

My daddy was a libberal who never spanked my ass and look how I
turned out.

At least you admit you're pathetic.

I think Bratzi's lying. He not only enjoyed his spankings, but also
the other "punishments" his daddy gave him.

I'll bet his daddy dressed him up in a blonde wig and made him pretend
to be Marilyn Monroe.

"Happy birthday, Mr. President," sang a preteen blonde-bewigged Bratzi
in his most breathy voice, "Happy birthday to you."

Later his daddy pulled out the Playboys and they masturbated together.
As the sampler that Bratzi's mother made said, "The family that yanks
together spanks together."

But you're right, Clyde: it does appear that Bratzi is beginning to
see that all is not normal with him.