Sander deWaal

Default Complete Rebuild of a Deluxe Reverb Reissue Amplifier - (story, review, website)

"Wayne" said:

newsgroups trimmed

Announcing my new website, which thoroughly documents the rebuilding of a
Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue (DRRI) amplifier (or how I spent my summer
vacation :)

http://www.waynereno.com/

snip

Neat work!
This Mikey sure did a nice job. Congrats!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
MikeyMann

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
Neat work!
This Mikey sure did a nice job. Congrats!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Thanks Sander, glad you enjoyed the site.

Mikey

Tubetwang

"MikeyMann" wrote in message ...
"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
Neat work!
This Mikey sure did a nice job. Congrats!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Thanks Sander, glad you enjoyed the site.

Mikey

I've enjoyed reading and printing these pages .

I'll build one, some fine day.

I will.!

Ho yes, i will.!!

I really will.!!!
MikeyMann

"Tubetwang" wrote in message
om...
I've enjoyed reading and printing these pages .

I'll build one, some fine day.

I will.!

Ho yes, i will.!!

I really will.!!!

Better make it one fine month! There's a lot of hookups, components,
soldering, well you know.... LOTS to do. Glad you enjoyed the site. Check
back as Wayne will be updating the site with additional tonal reports and
sound clips.

Mikey