Stephen Mannino

Default multi-channel volume control

I am looking for a multi-channel volume control, and I was wondering if
anyone knows where I can get the following:

High quality active analog stage using discrete components, at least 12
channels, 16 would be better. Balanced inputs and outputs (XLR), master
volume control and remote.

If anyone knows of such a beast, I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Steve Mannino

Bobby Owsinski

"Stephen Mannino" wrote:

I am looking for a multi-channel volume control, and I was wondering if
anyone knows where I can get the following:

High quality active analog stage using discrete components, at least 12
channels, 16 would be better. Balanced inputs and outputs (XLR), master
volume control and remote.

If anyone knows of such a beast, I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Steve Mannino

I would call Ed Mitner at EMM Labs and see if he could modify one of his
existing controllers for you. It's everything you ask if he can arrange
for the remote to talk to two I/O's.

--
Bobby Owsinski
Surround Associates
Stephen Mannino

Thanks Bobby. I did check the website, and he has 6 channel units that
would work if I could control 2 of them together. The price is a bit steep
at $8,000 each though!

Steve

"Bobby Owsinski" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Stephen Mannino" wrote:

I am looking for a multi-channel volume control, and I was wondering if
anyone knows where I can get the following:

High quality active analog stage using discrete components, at least 12
channels, 16 would be better. Balanced inputs and outputs (XLR), master
volume control and remote.

If anyone knows of such a beast, I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Steve Mannino

I would call Ed Mitner at EMM Labs and see if he could modify one of his
existing controllers for you. It's everything you ask if he can arrange
for the remote to talk to two I/O's.

--
Bobby Owsinski
Surround Associates
http://www.surroundassociates.com

Scott Dorsey

Stephen Mannino wrote:
Thanks Bobby. I did check the website, and he has 6 channel units that
would work if I could control 2 of them together. The price is a bit steep
at $8,000 each though!

Are you sure you wouldn't settle for a 16-gang stepped attenuator? You
get no remote control, but it will be under $1k.

Volume control for reference monitors Ludwig77 Pro Audio 9 October 24th 04 02:40 AM
ROTEL RA-1062 enters protection mode at half volume control position? Michael Kiss High End Audio 2 August 22nd 04 05:12 PM
Sony Wega Audio out volume control issues. Anand Sankaran General 0 December 22nd 03 07:42 PM
need 4 channel volume pot? Thomas Tech 5 November 11th 03 06:37 PM
Inline Volume Control for Headphones Ricky W. Hunt Pro Audio 7 July 23rd 03 09:29 AM