MINe 109

Default About the reviewer

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http:...m/ferstler.htm

Since Howard can't work URLs:

Howard Ferstla gots his electronics train'n in tha USAF in tha '60's,
perpetratin' as a B-52 technician playa his technical school'n Rappa
published his fizzay article in Hizzle Fidelity Magazine in 1975, n
W-to-tha-izzent on ta publish additional articles in Stereo Review,
Fanfare, Audio Magazizzle The American Record Guide, n Rappa Digest . He
continues ta publish material regularly in The Audiophile Voice nThe
Sensible Sound, n has written mizzy tizzle 120 commentizzles product
reviews n record reviews. Slap your mutha ****in self. In 1991,
McFarland published Howard's first nigga audio/video book, High Fidelity
AudioVideo Systems, n in 1994, they published a second, Hizzle
Definizzle Compact Dizzle Record'n, W-H-to-tha-izzich was a compendium
of record reviews thiznat concentrated on sound quality. In 1997 Crazy
Ass Nigga Books published his second consuma-oriented audio/video book,
The Home Brotha Companion, n in 1999, A-R Editions published The Digital
Audio Music List, his second compendium of sound-quality oriented record
Reviews. Recently Ferstla helped wit edit'n n writ'n wizzy on tha
spendin' new edition of The Encyclopedia of Recorded Sound,
scheduled ta be published by Routledge in 2003. Howard lives in
Tallahizzles Florida wit his wife n three cats.
__

I might have spent more time reading "Hizzle Definizzle Compact Dizzle
Record'n".

Stephen
Howard Ferstler

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

Say, tweako, go do a Google search of my name for even more
info to play around with.

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days. How many
do you get if you input your name? Your real name, please.

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

Howard (Hellraiser) Ferstler
MINe 109

Howard Ferstler wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

Stephen
Tom

"Howard Ferstler" wrote

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information.....

shizzle, ma bizzle!

dave weil

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:44:25 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

Howard Ferstler

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

It is stuff like that which keeps me going. I love it when
the tweakos go overboard with their little tricks. It shows
that:

1) They are obsessed with me.
2) They are desperate.

It is interesting that you went there to look at it,
however. Either you know who did it and went there at their
suggestion, or else you were seriously scoping the Google
lists and that shows that you are probably as obsessed with
me as the guy (or girl) who wrote the edited copy.

Howard Ferstler
Howard Ferstler

wrote:

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days.

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

You are comparing apples to oranges, Dave.

Punch in some audio-tweako names and see what you come up
with. Indeed, punch in the name of anybody who deals with
audio on a journalistic, manufacturing, or sales level.

Interesting that you did a Hitler search. Just what were you
looking for to read about him, Dave?

Howard Ferstler
dave weil

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:40:16 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

Just so you know, the URL didn't have anything to do with you. It was
a 'translation" site that Stephen used to poke a little fun at you.

So, perhaps you should feel "flattered" that Stephen spent about 10
seconds cutting and pasting some text of yours into the translation
engine. However, I think you're stroking your own ego a little too
much...

Howard Ferstler wrote:

snipped

Interesting that you did a Hitler search. Just what were you
looking for to read about him, Dave?

He was searching for Hitler's book about 1930's speaker technology:
"Mein Klipsch" ;-)

Howard Ferstler

dave weil wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:40:16 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

Just so you know, the URL didn't have anything to do with you. It was
a 'translation" site that Stephen used to poke a little fun at you.

So, perhaps you should feel "flattered" that Stephen spent about 10
seconds cutting and pasting some text of yours into the translation
engine. However, I think you're stroking your own ego a little too
much...

My ego? Hey, it is you guys who spend so much time duking it
out with Ferstler or scoping the internet (and usenet) for
information about him, or playing around with translation
engines and putting the results on some kind of web site.
Or, at least in the old days, writing bogus book reviews on
Amazon.

By the way, you responded to my post in about 26 minutes,
not super fast, but still fast enough to show that you are
glued to your keyboard. I know you possibly work during
evenings, but does your free time during the day always
involve rapid-fire monitoring of this usenet group?

If so, Dave, you need to get out more.

Howard Ferstler

dave weil

wrote:

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days.

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

You are comparing apples to oranges, Dave.

Punch in some audio-tweako names and see what you come up
with.

OK.

1 - 10 of about 334,000 for stereophile

1 - 10 of about 423,000 for david manley.

1 - 10 of about 143,000 for manley labs.

1 - 10 of about 316,000 for mark levinson

1 - 10 of about 3,480 for goldmund turntables.

1 - 10 of about 27,200 for shakti stones

1 - 10 of about 4,160 for tim paravicini.

1 - 10 of about 116,000 for laura dearborn.

1 - 10 of about 334,000 for bob hartley.

1 - 10 of about 15,200,000 for david wilson.

1 - 10 of about 4,400,000 for wilson audio.

1 - 10 of about 29,500 for VPI turntables.

1 - 10 of about 36,600 for audible illusions

1 - 10 of about 689,000 for tube amplifiers.

1 - 10 of about 2,080,000 for turntables

1 - 10 of about 277,000 for croft audio

1 - 10 of about 272,000 for dave weil.

Howard Ferstler

wrote:

[...]

Dave, all of the above completed by you in about 25 minutes.
How many other names did you try that did not deliver such
high numbers?

You are a genuine true believer, Dave.

PS: I got only 8550 when I input your name, and most of
those referenced other Dave Weils, although a number of
listings referenced your multitude of posts on RAO. I did
not check the rest of the names, because I have other things
to do.

PPS: you spelled Robert Harley's name wrong. Who was that
other guy?

Howard Ferstler
dave weil

wrote:

[...]

Actually, just about 5 - 10 minutes.

How many other names did you try that did not deliver such
high numbers?

Those were all of the nams I tried.

You are a genuine true believer, Dave.

Not really.

PS: I got only 8550 when I input your name, and most of
those referenced other Dave Weils,

Agreed. Apparently I sell trees, am a lawyer, have a band in Atlanta
and am a professor at Cornell University with an attractive wife and a
bare bones web site.

Of course, I live in Nashville at two different locations but I don't
think that my alter-ego has a website or a web mention, wlthough he
has a wife as well.

And I found out this about YOU:

'Monday, December 08, 2003

Enthusiast Has Superb Orgasm

Howard Ferstler, a 50-year-old member of the American Coaster
Enthusiasts, managed this evening to have an orgasm for the first time
in several days. According to Ferstler, this orgasm was amazingly
powerful and voluminous. It was also, naturally, the product of
self-stimulation".

Good on you Howard, although shaving a few years off of your age isn't
really truthful, now is it?

although a number of
listings referenced your multitude of posts on RAO. I did
not check the rest of the names, because I have other things
to do.

PPS: you spelled Robert Harley's name wrong. Who was that
other guy?

I dunno. I probably confused him with the cult film director Hal
Hartley.

1 - 10 of about 1,320,000 for bob harley.

Howard Ferstler

1 - 10 of about 3,470 for howard ferstler

Looks like you're gaining on Adolph.

Howard Ferstler

'Monday, December 08, 2003

Enthusiast Has Superb Orgasm

Howard Ferstler, a 50-year-old member of the American Coaster
Enthusiasts, managed this evening to have an orgasm for the first time
in several days. According to Ferstler, this orgasm was amazingly
powerful and voluminous. It was also, naturally, the product of
self-stimulation".

Good on you Howard, although shaving a few years off of your age isn't
really truthful, now is it?

The most telling thing about you finding the above
concoction (no doubt put together by somebody like Graham or
Middius) is that you had to spend TIME on Google to find it.
This, as I have noted before, indicates that you (and of
course others like you) consider me to be enough of a VIP to
take the time.

Every time you and your buddies go out onto the internet to
dig up dirt on Ferstler you are simply showing that Ferstler
has pulled your collective chains and the pulling is causing
you psychological grief.

Howard Ferstler

dave weil

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:59:20 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:40:16 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

[...]

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

not super fast, but still fast enough to show that you are
glued to your keyboard.

Well, you beat me by 12 minutes.

I know you possibly work during
evenings,

Well, I know that you don't work AT ALL...

but does your free time during the day always
involve rapid-fire monitoring of this usenet group?

Not always. But it does mean that I'm on the internet doing stuff
sometimes, and this includes checking the newsgroups. what's YER
excuse?

If so, Dave, you need to get out more.

Coming from you, this is choice, since your idea of "getting out"
involves squeezing the melons at Albertsons.

BTW, when was the last time you saw live music? Mine was last Friday
night when I saw the Finn Bros. play at the Mercy Lounge (a great show
from some artists that you've probably even reviewed at some point,
even if you don'tknow who they are).

dave weil

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:00:28 -0500, Howard Ferstler

Howard Ferstler wrote:

Interesting that you did a Hitler search. Just what were you
looking for to read about him, Dave?

He was searching for Hitler's book about 1930's speaker technology:
"Mein Klipsch" ;-)

Hey, you have made me smile.

Here's a Kleenex, Howard.

Howard Ferstler

wrote:

By the way, you responded to my post in about 26 minutes,

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired. I am not cheating my boss out of
money.
Yes, I know you work evenings, but instead of using your
rationed daytime spare time to do something useful you are
here posting on usenet. Me? Well, I have free time all day
long and into the evening, too, or even late into the night
if I choose, since I can sleep in the next morning. I can
post for a couple of hours and still have plenty of time
left over to get back into the real world. Looks like all of
your leftover time after posting here will involve you
working at your job. You need to get into another hobby,
Dave.

not super fast, but still fast enough to show that you are
glued to your keyboard.

Well, you beat me by 12 minutes.

Again, I have spare time to burn. You do not.

I know you possibly work during
evenings,

Well, I know that you don't work AT ALL...

Yep. Retired, and just about ready to augment my stock
dividend income and my pension (and the money my wife earns,
since she still works) with Social Security money.

but does your free time during the day always
involve rapid-fire monitoring of this usenet group?

Not always. But it does mean that I'm on the internet doing stuff
sometimes, and this includes checking the newsgroups. what's YER
excuse?

Lots of free time. The thing is, you do not have lots of
free time, Dave. You have a job, and so you appear to be
wasting most, or possibly all (excluding bathroom visits) of
your free time right here on RAO.

If so, Dave, you need to get out more.

Coming from you, this is choice, since your idea of "getting out"
involves squeezing the melons at Albertsons.

Try Publix. In any case, being retired I have lots of free
time. Being a worker, you do not. There are better things to
do with the small amount of free time you have than posting
lingo here on RAO.

BTW, when was the last time you saw live music?

Last night. My wife sings in the shower.

Mine was last Friday
night when I saw the Finn Bros. play at the Mercy Lounge (a great show
from some artists that you've probably even reviewed at some point,
even if you don'tknow who they are).

Never heard of them. Never have reviewed them, either.

Howard Ferstler
Ruud Broens

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message
:
: 'Monday, December 08, 2003
:
[...]

nahh, we're here for fun - and you supply it, lot;Sz ;-)
thanks for clowning and putting in _all that time_,

Rudy

: Howard Ferstler

George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Busy Bee squawked:

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired.

Even in the old days, when your presence was expected somewhere in the
workaday world, you still loitered off in the corner, hoping to get
noticed by the Cool Guys. The pattern of your behavior, Harold, is that of
the self-abnegating nebbish whose nose has been flattened by slamming
doors ever since you were a wee little tyke.

You won't get the relief you seek on RAO. No amount of bloviating or
public butt-scratching will change that.

dave weil

wrote:

By the way, you responded to my post in about 26 minutes,

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired. I am not cheating my boss out of
money.

Neither am I.

You lose.

Again.

dave weil

wrote:

Not always. But it does mean that I'm on the internet doing stuff
sometimes, and this includes checking the newsgroups. what's YER
excuse?

Lots of free time. The thing is, you do not have lots of
free time, Dave.

Sure I do. I only have to work about 9 hours today. The rest is my
own.
George M. Middius

dave weil said to Clerkenstein:

Again, I have spare time to burn. You do not.

Sure I do.

Aha! Now I've got it. Clerkie is envious that others have jobs where they
can "goof off". Harold never had a job like that. He was the library
equivalent of a dishwasher -- a pair of hands connected to a very limited
mind, capable of performing simple tasks learned by rote. ("Shelve these
books, Harold.") He cringes because he knows the rest of us are
self-directed professionals who are entrusted to manage our own time
within the framework of our employers' overall objectives.

How sad, how pitiful. How.... Clerkish.

dave weil

wrote:

Coming from you, this is choice, since your idea of "getting out"
involves squeezing the melons at Albertsons.

Try Publix.

Consider me corrected.

Lurking in the produce department of Publix then.

In any case, being retired I have lots of free
time. Being a worker, you do not. There are better things to
do with the small amount of free time you have than posting
lingo here on RAO.

Well,, it's been over 40 hours since I've been at work. Frankly, I
don't need you to tell me what better things I have to do than
whatever it is that I'm doing at the time that I'm doing it. I think
I'm a better judge than you are.

BTW, when was the last time you saw live music?

Last night. My wife sings in the shower.

What were you doing peeking at your wife in the shower? Did she know
that you were looking?

Mine was last Friday
night when I saw the Finn Bros. play at the Mercy Lounge (a great show
from some artists that you've probably even reviewed at some point,
even if you don'tknow who they are).

Never heard of them. Never have reviewed them, either.

Shame that you've never reviewed a Crowded House album. I suspect that
you'd like them (for "rock music" that is). singing "Hey now, hey
now, don't dreeeeeam it's over..."

dave weil

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:05:49 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

Brother Horace the Busy Bee squawked:

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired.

Even in the old days, when your presence was expected somewhere in the
workaday world, you still loitered off in the corner, hoping to get
noticed by the Cool Guys. The pattern of your behavior, Harold, is that of
the self-abnegating nebbish whose nose has been flattened by slamming
doors ever since you were a wee little tyke.

Yep, I remember those days when Howard was ripping off HIS masters.

You won't get the relief you seek on RAO. No amount of bloviating or
public butt-scratching will change that.

I disagree. This is the highlight of his golden years (except for the
feeding of his cats).

MINe 109

Howard Ferstler wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

[...]

LOL!

I guess someone will have to explain it to you. Arny got it right off
the bat. Or you could read my reply to Morein.

Stephen
George M. Middius

MINe 109 said:

lists and that shows that you are probably as obsessed with
me as the guy (or girl) who wrote the edited copy.

LOL!

I guess someone will have to explain it to you. Arny got it right off
the bat. Or you could read my reply to Morein.

The difficulty Harold is having with this phenomenon is a cognitive one. It's
never occurred to him that a computer program can generate comprehensible
(but nearly meaningless) verbiage in large volume. As far as he's concerned,
that task can only be performed by the most dogged of ideologues. The
ideologues who aren't deterred by widespread scoffing or nearly universal
rejection. If that set of, um, skills could be replicated in a computer
program, a certain tower in Ferstlerland would come tumbling down.

Clyde Slick

'Monday, December 08, 2003

Enthusiast Has Superb Orgasm

Howard Ferstler, a 50-year-old member of the American Coaster
Enthusiasts, managed this evening to have an orgasm for the first time
in several days. According to Ferstler, this orgasm was amazingly
powerful and voluminous. It was also, naturally, the product of
self-stimulation".

Good on you Howard, although shaving a few years off of your age isn't
really truthful, now is it?

Knowing Howard's tastes,
probably brought on by dreams of Julie Andrews

Howard Ferstler

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Brother Horace the Busy Bee squawked:

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired.

Even in the old days, when your presence was expected somewhere in the
workaday world, you still loitered off in the corner, hoping to get
noticed by the Cool Guys. The pattern of your behavior, Harold, is that of
the self-abnegating nebbish whose nose has been flattened by slamming
doors ever since you were a wee little tyke.

Twenty-seven-hundred plus hits on Google, you twerp. Go take
a look. Not every audio door slams in my face, pal.

You won't get the relief you seek on RAO. No amount of bloviating or
public butt-scratching will change that.

Basically, I show up here to see just how crazy the REAL
audio crazies happen to be.

The verdict: real crazy - not to mention stupid.

Howard Ferstler
Howard Ferstler

:
: 'Monday, December 08, 2003
:
[...]

Being retired, I have time to spare, Rudy. I hope you do,
too, because if you are a working man and spend a huge
amount of time here when you, like other working men, do not
have all that much time to spare, you are as goofy as the
rest of these nitwits.

One would think that REAL audio enthusiasts would be
listening to their audio rigs during those few spare hours
that laboring people have away from the job.

You ARE away from your job, I hope, and not wasting your
boss's time and money by playing at that computer at your
desk.

Howard Ferstler
Howard Ferstler

wrote:

By the way, you responded to my post in about 26 minutes,

Only took YOU 14 minutes to respond to MY post.

But, Dave, I am retired. I am not cheating my boss out of
money.

Neither am I.

You lose.

Again.

Lose, no, not really.

However, yes, you are obviously not cheating your boss out
of money, because you work evenings (I think) and you are
posting here during the day, just like me.

However, unlike me, you do not have spare time to burn. You
are a working stiff and you have limited spare time. Yet,
you choose to use up that time by posting steadily here on
RAO.

I say that it is time for you to get a life, Dave. Heck,
turn of the computer and go listen to that audio system of
yours.

PS: Regarding me "losing," to you or anybody else: well I
have one set of speakers ready to go back to a manufacturer
(after reviewing them) with two more sets, from two more
manufacturers, being readied for shipment to me to review. A
subwoofer is coming, too. I may even review an amp.

Now, normally, I avoid reviewing amps ("Amps is amps,"
remember?), but this new one has some nifty "flexibility"
features that make reviewing it a worthwhile project.

And of course I recently reviewed a high-end amp with some
outstanding measurable performance attributes, and that
review will be showing up in The Sensible Sound pretty soon.
(My review will be accompanied by an engineering analysis
written by, guess what, an engineer, plus there will also be
accompanying it a subjective review - by a genuine
subjectivist.) So will a review of a DVD (DVD-A/SACD) player
that I just finished evaluating, plus reviews by me of a
number of SACD recordings.

I plan on getting lots of toys to review and play with in
the future.

Eat your heart out, Dave.

Howard Ferstler
Howard Ferstler

wrote:

not super fast, but still fast enough to show that you are
glued to your keyboard.

Well, you beat me by 12 minutes.

Again, I have spare time to burn. You do not.

Sure I do.

You should go get a REAL job, Dave.

Howard Ferstler
Howard Ferstler

wrote:

Not always. But it does mean that I'm on the internet doing stuff
sometimes, and this includes checking the newsgroups. what's YER
excuse?

Lots of free time. The thing is, you do not have lots of
free time, Dave.

Sure I do. I only have to work about 9 hours today. The rest is my
own.

Gee, Dave. I worked zero hours today, not counting taking
out the trash, of course.

I hope this job of yours has a pension arrangement or that
you are packing some money away in some high-yield
securities of some kind. Remember, Dave, once old age hits
Social Security is not going to be enough to live on,
particularly if high-end-audio tastes are involved.

I prepared, and therefore for me, Social Security will
deliver some nice pin money to play with.

Howard Ferstler

Howard Ferstler

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dave weil said to Clerkenstein:

Again, I have spare time to burn. You do not.

Sure I do.

Aha! Now I've got it. Clerkie is envious that others have jobs where they
can "goof off". Harold never had a job like that. He was the library
equivalent of a dishwasher -- a pair of hands connected to a very limited
mind, capable of performing simple tasks learned by rote. ("Shelve these
books, Harold.") He cringes because he knows the rest of us are
self-directed professionals.....

Baloney. You are wasting your boss's time. Get back to work.

Howard Ferstler

Some of them may work at home so they can listen and post all day.

Howard Ferstler

wrote:

In any case, being retired I have lots of free
time. Being a worker, you do not. There are better things to
do with the small amount of free time you have than posting
lingo here on RAO.

Well,, it's been over 40 hours since I've been at work.

See my other thread comments about the need for you to go
get a real job with real workable benefits. Otherwise, you
will still be waiting tables when you are 75.

Frankly, I
don't need you to tell me what better things I have to do than
whatever it is that I'm doing at the time that I'm doing it. I think
I'm a better judge than you are.

The future is closing in, Dave. You have to get away from
what is essentially a service job and get a real job, with a
pension arrangement for the future, and then also sock some
some money away in high-yield securities for future use.

Dave, waiting tables is a dead-end job. You need to get a
real job, so you are still not, as I said above, waiting
tables when you are 75 years old.

BTW, when was the last time you saw live music?

Last night. My wife sings in the shower.

What were you doing peeking at your wife in the shower? Did she know
that you were looking?

Dave, yours is an interesting comment. A guy like you, who
can only happily and satisfactorily judge audio products
while looking at them during sighted comparisons, has no
concept of not needing to look while listening.

Mine was last Friday
night when I saw the Finn Bros. play at the Mercy Lounge (a great show
from some artists that you've probably even reviewed at some point,
even if you don'tknow who they are).

Never heard of them. Never have reviewed them, either.

Shame that you've never reviewed a Crowded House album. I suspect that
you'd like them (for "rock music" that is). singing "Hey now, hey
now, don't dreeeeeam it's over..."

Anybody who uses rock music for reviewing audio products is
a dunderhead. OK, I have used them for spot checking during
speaker reviews, but for the serious stuff I use serious
music.

Howard Ferstler
George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Inimitably Forgetful squawked:

you work evenings (I think)

Harold, this is quite an achievement for you. You actually remembered which
person you're screeching at and what kind of work he does. I have to say
congratulations to your doctor for (finally) prescribing the right
medication.

Now I realize this impressive feat of yours may be a fluke, perhaps
equivalent to hitting the bull's-eye on a dartboard from 50 feet away. Just
to show us whether you've suddenly gained a big shot of astuteness, see if
you can remember the same thing about some of the rest of us.

What does Jacob Kramer do?

What does Scott Wheeler do?

What does Marc Phillips do?

What do I do?

Go for it, Clerkie. Show us what you're made of. ;-)

George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Utterly Futile throws a tantrum.

Aha! Now I've got it. Clerkie is envious that others have jobs where they
can "goof off". Harold never had a job like that. He was the library
equivalent of a dishwasher -- a pair of hands connected to a very limited
mind, capable of performing simple tasks learned by rote. ("Shelve these
books, Harold.") He cringes because he knows the rest of us are
self-directed professionals.....

Stop picking on me. I have nowhere to go and no-one to see. They won't let
me go back to work and I'm nothing but a limp dishrag in the kitchen of life.

Is that a tear I see rolling down your leathery cheek, Harold?