Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 27, 1:04*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly beamed:

I recall the first time ...
Pure art, I say!

More

Of the same old drivel from Sugar.

Sad, old girl.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action at work.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 28, 8:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action at work.

I wasn't aware that "mentally deficient" was a protected class.

Are his mental issues a result of gender or religion or race?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 28, 6:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action at work.

As an "artist" you are painfully lacking in originality.
But I see you are quite willing to join the immature who labor to
forego all content for childish insults.
Have fun with that level of intellect.

Yes, I quoted you, with the same amount of justification. That subtlety
is lost on you I guess.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 29, 11:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:06 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On Mar 28, 11:06 am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after
Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action at work.

*As an "artist" you are painfully lacking in originality.
*But I see you are quite willing to join the immature *who labor to
forego all content for childish insults.
*Have fun with that level of intellect.

Yes, I quoted you, with the same amount of justification.

LoL. You trolled me in a completely different thread with no
content at all yet you claim equal justification.

And you trolled me about affirmative action with no justification
whatsoever.

I don't think even Obama can spin that hard.

*That subtlety
is lost on you I guess.

Absurdity is lost on me.

But so much for boring tripe. Let's bring some substance to the fray.

How do you feel about Obama's evergrowing list of broken promises?

At another time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 29, 1:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Mar 29, 11:51 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

ScottW wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:06 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On Mar 28, 11:06 am, Boon wrote:
[...]

I take it back, you can spin harder than Obama.
How can I troll you when I was replying to your post?

"she appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action" Since there
is no indication that this is the case, it's clearly a troll. That's
how.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 29, 5:24*pm, ScottW wrote:
time.

* It is hearbreaking but buck up and try to face it.

Your inability to focus is legendary.

What Does Scott Mean? Boon[_2_] Audio Opinions 68 March 27th 10 05:20 PM
Hey Scott... Badmuts Pro Audio 1 May 27th 08 07:59 PM
Attention Art, Scott, and Scott... Marc Phillips Audio Opinions 3 August 24th 04 11:49 PM
FA: HH Scott LK-72 Myanchick2 Marketplace 0 October 8th 03 03:59 AM