Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What right wingnuts like 2pid do not understand

"I had to stop going on Bill O'Reilly's show, because I realized that
I was helping him fan the flames of hate."

http://tinyurl.com/r6relt

or

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/c...7PQLanchO7DiUr

People as dumb as 2pid is do not get that they have fallen prey to a
propaganda campaign of hatred led primarily by self-centered and
generally evil people.

That they disseminate this hateful and usually untruthful tripe says a
lot about them.

They cannot distinguish between outrageous statements primarily made
for market share, commercial success and attention, and fact. It's
very sad to see that the human race contains such intellectually
bankrupt sheeple. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/c...html?elr=KArks....

People as dumb as 2pid is do not get that they have fallen prey to a
propaganda campaign of hatred led primarily by self-centered and
generally evil people.

That they disseminate this hateful and usually untruthful tripe says a
lot about them.

They cannot distinguish between outrageous statements primarily made
for market share, commercial success and attention, and fact. It's
very sad to see that the human race contains such intellectually
bankrupt sheeple. LoL.

You've probably noticed how these sheeple spend all their time on the
Internet, doing ridiculous things like posting endless OT political
posts on unrelated discussion forums. Talk about no longer being a
productive member of society.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

They cannot distinguish between outrageous statements primarily made
for market share, commercial success and attention, and fact. It's
very sad to see that the human race contains such intellectually
bankrupt sheeple

Some people are willing to believe anything as long as it lines up with
their political views. Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, et al bank on that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 5, 4:01*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

They cannot distinguish between outrageous statements primarily made
for market share, commercial success and attention, and fact. It's
very sad to see that the human race contains such intellectually
bankrupt sheeple

Some people are willing to believe anything as long as it lines up with
their political views. *Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, et al bank on that.

I wonder if these "super-patriots" will ever figure out how they're
destroying the country.

Especially since "the will of the people" has handed them their asses
two elections in a row.