Hans

Default Frequency step changes on a Sony MPX 40 from US to European

Hi

I have a sony mpx 40, MP3 headunit.

I bought it in the US, but I need to change the frequency tuning to the
European standard.

I know this modification can be done. Im looking for technical instructions
on how to do this. I'm guessing it's a matter of changing somthing on the
freuquency tuner IC.

Any help?

Mike1

Did you find out how to do this I have an poineer DEH-P7400MP which I
purchased in americaand am haveing similar problems.

Thanks in advance for any help

Mike

--
Mike1

radjenef

I have the same problem with a Sony CDX-MP80. Let's all agree to let
each other know if we find anything on this... ok?

-Philip

--
radjenef

bblackRVR

I believe you can get a converter to change the frequency range, but the
stepping cannot be changed. I have a Japanese radio that I'm trying to
convert to US.

--
bblackRVR

Paul Vina

Just send it to the manufacturer and have the tuner changed.

Paul Vina

"bblackRVR" wrote in message

I believe you can get a converter to change the frequency range, but the
stepping cannot be changed. I have a Japanese radio that I'm trying to
convert to US.

--
bblackRVR
bblackRVR's Profile: