Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid will give this one a "cool" review LoL.

Statisticians reject global cooling
Some skeptics claim Earth is cooling despite contrary data

An analysis of global temperatures by independent statisticians shows
the Earth is still warming and not cooling as some global warming
skeptics are claiming.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33482750...t?wid=18298287

Let's just sit back and watch the spin.

2pid and crew are silent because they have no answer for this. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly sit 'n' spin:

Let's just sit back and watch the spin.

The only sure thing is when those gaseous windbags The Stooges collectively
expire, there will be a whole lot less hot air expelled. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 26, 9:58*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly sit 'n' spin:

Let's just sit back and watch the spin.

The only sure thing is when those gaseous windbags The Stooges collectively
expire, there will be a whole lot less hot air expelled. LoL!

LoL. Hey, 2pid, lookie here! I introduce a topic that warms (LoL.)
your heart and Sugar here snots all over it. Where's your righteous
indignation?

Say, Sugar, where are you on this? Cooling or warming?

I get the sense that to you whatever the UN says is a conspiracy. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 27, 12:53*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:58*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly sit 'n' spin:

Let's just sit back and watch the spin.

The only sure thing is when those gaseous windbags The Stooges collectively
expire, there will be a whole lot less hot air expelled. LoL!

LoL. Hey, 2pid, lookie here! I introduce a topic that warms (LoL.)
your heart and Sugar here snots all over it. Where's your righteous
indignation?

Say, Sugar, where are you on this? Cooling or warming?

I get the sense that to you whatever the UN says is a conspiracy. LoL.

Since the world takes a giant dump on PLF's head every single day, I
get the sense that he thinks it's definitely getting warmer. And
steamier.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Marc Phillips, failed journalist, wrote:

Let's just sit back and watch the spin.

The only sure thing is when those gaseous windbags The Stooges collectively
expire, there will be a whole lot less hot air expelled. LoL!

LoL. Hey, 2pid, lookie here! I introduce a topic that warms (LoL.) your
heart and Sugar here snots all over it. Where's your righteous indignation?

Say, Sugar, where are you on this? Cooling or warming?

I get the sense that to you whatever the UN says is a conspiracy. LoL.

Since the world takes a giant dump on PLF's head every single day, I get the
sense that he thinks it's definitely getting warmer. And steamier.

Marc Phillips, failed journalist, headlong rush into obscurity and oblivion has
occasional glimmers of humor and wit, though all-too-infrequent they now be.