Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hoser1605 hoser1605 is offline

Default 2pid gets real quiet...

On Oct 17, 8:45*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Shhhh! said:

...when it doesn't understand something.

Did Scottie's people have him neutered?

His claim of being male is just another Useless Internet Resume ™
point. LoL.

You are a total a-hole.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

duh-Mikey McBugEater glorped:

...when it doesn't understand something.

Did Scottie's people have him neutered?

His claim of being male is just another Useless Internet Resume ™
point. LoL.

You are a total a-hole.

You're supposed to eat the bugs, Mickey. They're not suppositories.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

...when it doesn't understand something.

Did Scottie's people have him neutered?

His claim of being male is just another Useless Internet Resume ™
point. LoL.

You are a total a-hole.

Why would you say that?

Because I hold the imbecile to the same standards he holds others to?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

...when it doesn't understand something.

Did Scottie's people have him neutered?

His claim of being male is just another Useless Internet Resume ™
point. LoL.

You are a total a-hole.

Why would you say that?

Because I hold the imbecile to the same standards he holds others to?

Duh-Mikey is another half-wit right-wing numbskull. Scott, Art and PLF
must have put out the Bat Light and a moth showed up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

...when it doesn't understand something.

Did Scottie's people have him neutered?

His claim of being male is just another Useless Internet Resume ™
point. LoL.

You are a total a-hole.

Why would you say that?

Because I hold the imbecile to the same standards he holds others to?

Duh-Mikey is another half-wit right-wing numbskull. Scott, Art and PLF
must have put out the Bat Light and a moth showed up.

Another alternative: There was a moth on the Bat Light and nob showed
up to eat it.