Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Marriage news 2pid agrees with

Here is what happens if choosing your marriage partner isn't a "civil
right".

Civil rights advocates in eastern Louisiana are calling for a justice
of the peace of Tangipahoa Parish to resign after he refused to issue
a marriage license to an interracial couple.

However, Bardwell told Hammond's Daily Star newspaper that he was
concerned for the children who might be born of the relationship and
that, in his experience, most interracial marriages don't last.

"I'm not a racist," Bardwell told the newspaper. "I do ceremonies for
black couples right here in my house. My main concern is for the
children."

Bardwell, stressing that he couldn't personally endorse the marriage,
said his wife referred the couple to another justice of the peace.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/16/lou...age/index.html

I'm glad to report that 2pid clearly and obviously believes this
justice has the civil right to do what he did to this couple's
privelege to marry.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Here is what happens if choosing your marriage partner isn't a "civil
right".

Civil rights advocates in eastern Louisiana are calling for a justice
of the peace of Tangipahoa Parish to resign after he refused to issue
a marriage license to an interracial couple.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/16/lou...age/index.html

I'm glad to report that 2pid clearly and obviously believes this
justice has the civil right to do what he did to this couple's
privelege to marry.

If only the couple had consulted Scottie before going to that JP. Scottie
would have to told the man to put down "White" on the form cos he could
definitely pass.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/16/lou...marriage/index...

I'm glad to report that 2pid clearly and obviously believes this
justice has the civil right to do what he did to this couple's
privelege to marry.

If only the couple had consulted Scottie before going to that JP. Scottie
would have to told the man to put down "White" on the form cos he could
definitely pass.

It's looking like Sugar's on board with this one as well.

These are the same nitwits that claim they "just want the "gov't" off
their backs".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

If only the couple had consulted Scottie before going to that JP. Scottie
would have to told the man to put down "White" on the form cos he could
definitely pass.

It's looking like Sugar's on board with this one as well.
These are the same nitwits that claim they "just want the "gov't" off
their backs".

Has Stynchie expressed his undying devotion to Sarah Pailin'? She's making
an ass of herself again on the health care reform issue.