Bruce J. Richman

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

Dan wrote:

LP, Cassette, VHS Tape Conversion to CD/DVD

High quality conversion from analog to digital format. Send in your LPs,
Cassette, and VHS Tapes for conversion to CD or DVD. Quality guaranteed or
your money back. I use state of the art digital audio and video recording
software and equipment.

Prices
Single item: $15
2 to 5 items: $12 ea.
6 or mo $8 ea.
Return postage included.

The analog audio digitization process includes noise cancellation (eg. tape
hiss), pop/click elimination and volume normalization. The cost for any
further processing is negotiable. For an additional $2 per item, I will
record your audio source media in DVD audio format. DVD audio format can
provide up to 24 bit quantization depth and 96kHz sampling frequency.
Additional CD copies are $3 each. Duplicate cassette or VHS tapes are $5
each. DVD copies are $5 each.

Other Service
CD/DVD duplication ($3/$5 w/ labels)

All customers have web access to samples of their digitized media. Email me
for details/requests.

Contact

Website: http://home.earthlink.net/~nickersd2001

Are you sure your name is really "Dan"?

Anybody who so blatantly advertises on RAO the conversion of all these
different media (especially all that old analog crap) fo CD's might be using an
alias on this NG. I think you need to answer several questions about your
operation before we can consider your services: (1) Is your favorite music
source a digital work station? (2) Are you a fan of the "Motown Sound" (but
only on the superior digital transfers)?, (3) Are you an admirer and user of
the famed McDonald's statistical reporting methodology when discussing digital
media?, and (4) when performing your daily ablutions, do you have a distinct
preference for the use of high valuecurrency?

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Are you sure your name is really "Dan"?

Why not? Richman, do you seriously believe that only one person in the
world, namely me, has figured out the superiority of digital media?

Anybody who so blatantly advertises on RAO the conversion of all
these different media (especially all that old analog crap) fo CD's
might be using an alias on this NG. I think you need to answer
several questions about your operation before we can consider your
services: (1) Is your favorite music source a digital work station?
(2) Are you a fan of the "Motown Sound" (but only on the superior
digital transfers)?, (3) Are you an admirer and user of the famed
McDonald's statistical reporting methodology when discussing digital
media?, and (4) when performing your daily ablutions, do you have a
distinct preference for the use of high valuecurrency?

Just goes to show that Richman is so completely paranoid and delusional that
he seriously thinks that I'd set up a web site with a Massachusetts phone
number to conceal the fact that it's mine.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Actually, all it shows is that Krueger was stupid and delusional enough to take
the above post seriously and consequently respond to it with his usual mixing
of hatred and fabrications. Obviously, his totally consuming
anti-subjective-preference, anti-tube, anti-vinyl agenda has once again
perpetuated his disconnect with reality.

And, of course, it also demonstrates Krueger's compulsive need to engage in
unprovoked personal attacks. The post which he smeared above never mentioned
his name. But what else can one expect from this paranoid hatemonger who also
attacked posts from Sanders and Atkinson today as well. And quite predictably,
as is his custom, he attacked them personally and not just their views. Just
another hardworking character assassination day in the pathetic life of RAO"s
most widely hated and despised poster.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Yet another lame IKWYABWAI from Bruce Richman, who never seems to have ever
had an origional idea in his life.

Obviously, his
totally consuming anti-subjective-preference, anti-tube, anti-vinyl
agenda has once again perpetuated his disconnect with reality.

Prove it.

And, of course, it also demonstrates Krueger's compulsive need to
engage in unprovoked personal attacks.

Unprovoked? You're even more delusional than I thought, Richman. I suppose
your gratuitous attack from last night doesn't actually exist.

The post which he smeared above never mentioned his name.

Lame attempt at deceit, Richman. You didn't have to mention my name, you
described me in unmistakable terms.

But what else can one expect from
this paranoid hatemonger who also attacked posts from Sanders and
Atkinson today as well.

Richman the deceiver would like one and all to believe that Sanders and
Atkinson have never attacked me.

And quite predictably, as is his custom, he
attacked them personally and not just their views.

Given that their views about me are totally fallacious, libelous and
despicable, attacking them personally seems highly appropriate.

Just another
hardworking character assassination day in the pathetic life of RAO"s
most widely hated and despised poster.

Nope, Middius had nothing to do with this particular post.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger lies again:

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Baloney. This is just another delusional false claim by Krueger who got so
easily exposed as unable to tell the difference between humor and the usual
vituperation he's so richly earned by smearing people and libeling them for
over 7 years on RAO. This despicable cretin just sits around looking at RAO
posts looking for any and all opportunities to attack his many documented
"enemies".

LOL!!!!

Obviously, his
totally consuming anti-subjective-preference, anti-tube, anti-vinyl
agenda has once again perpetuated his disconnect with reality.

Prove it.

It's been proven over and over again on RAO by your lengthy history of
anti-vinyl and anti-tube posts, including starting threads with derogatory
comments about vinyl in the title. Also proven by yout trashing the honest
inquiries of people coming on RAO that you don't even know by making assinine
characterizations of vinyl playback, ridiculous descriptions of tubed
electronics, etc. And of course, your attacks upon subjectivists are a matter
of public record on both RAO and RAHE. Of course, you've been banned from the
latter, no doubt because the moderators tiring of having to constantly censor
your posts containing personal attacks.

And, of course, it also demonstrates Krueger's compulsive need to
engage in unprovoked personal attacks.

Unprovoked? You're even more delusional than I thought, Richman. I suppose
your gratuitous attack from last night doesn't actually exist.

It must be the voices in your head telling you what lies to spew, Krueger. I
responded to a post from a fellow named Dan and asked him some questions. Only
a paranoid, egomaniacal, zealot such as yourself woult take it personally,
given that your name was never mentioned.

The post which he smeared above never mentioned his name.

Lame attempt at deceit, Richman. You didn't have to mention my name, you
described me in unmistakable terms.

Bull****, Krueger. I've never met you (thank God!) and don't profess to have
any knowledge of such items as your taste in music, your main source of music,
or how you er manage such trivialities as wiping. But since you are now
claiming that I've "described (me)( in unmistakable terms", I guess we can
conclude that:

(1) You're a big fan of the "Motown sound"
(2) Your main music source is a digital work station.
(3) You routinely wipe with high currency bills.
and
(4) Use quasi-McDonald's statistios when promoting your anti-vinyl propganda
with misleading statistical reports.

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for admitting that the characteristics many have
attributed to you are true. Such rare moments of honest self-disclosure from
Krueger probably should be preserved for posterity.

But what else can one expect from
this paranoid hatemonger who also attacked posts from Sanders and
Atkinson today as well.

Richman the deceiver would like one and all to believe that Sanders and
Atkinson have never attacked me.

Krueger, the compulsive liar, is now trying to ratiionalize his newest current
unprovoked personal attacks on the grounds that "once upon a time", some
really bad people named Atkinsan and Sanders said some uncomplimentary trhings
about him. How long ago, Krueger? A day, a week, a month? Or is that all
irrelevant in your compulsive need to engage in unprovoked personal attacks
whenever you see fit.

And quite predictably, as is his custom, he
attacked them personally and not just their views.

Given that their views about me are totally fallacious, libelous and
despicable, attacking them personally seems highly appropriate.

Wrong again. And of course, you've just revealed quite clearly why you were
banned from a moderated audio discussion group named RAHE. As the rules for
that forum clearly indicate, you can attack messages but not the messenger.
Unfortunately your paranoid delusions prevent you from making that critical
distinction.

Just another
hardworking character assassination day in the pathetic life of RAO"s
most widely hated and despised poster.

Nope, Middius had nothing to do with this particular post.

Lane attempt at diversion and misrepresentation duly noted.

Bruce J. Richman

John Atkinson

(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:
Richman the deceiver would like one and all to believe that Sanders
and Atkinson have never attacked me.

Krueger, the compulsive liar, is now trying to ratiionalize his newest
current unprovoked personal attacks on the grounds that "once upon a
time", some really bad people named Atkinson and Sanders said some
uncomplimentary trhings about him.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not "attacked" Mr. Krueger, only
pointed out on various occasions that his public statements about me
or about Stereophile were not supported by the facts, or were based on
his own insufficient understanding of the subject, or were erroneous
because he had not actually read the articles he was criticizing.

And quite predictably, as is his custom, he attacked them
personally and not just their views.

Given that their views about me are totally fallacious, libelous
and despicable, attacking them personally seems highly appropriate.

Wrong again.

Indeed. Yes, I did once voice the suspicion that Mr. Krueger was insane,
but that may well be arguably true, hence not a libel. Other than that,
I have tried on all occasions to address Mr. Krueger's comments, not
him personally, a distinction that, for reasons known only to himself,
he disregards.

Happy holidays to all r.a.o.ers, even Mr. Krueger.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote in message

To the best of my knowledge, I have not "attacked" Mr. Krueger, only
pointed out on various occasions that his public statements about me
or about Stereophile were not supported by the facts, or were based on
his own insufficient understanding of the subject, or were erroneous
because he had not actually read the articles he was criticizing.

Typical of Atkinson's deceptions.

How about this quote from one of his posts?

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Subject: SACD does not make technical sense
Date: 6 May 2003 10:21:33 -0700
"For every logical sane thing you say, Arnie Krueger will come back with
at least one, and usually two or three stark-raving tangential, illogical,
insane responses."

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 5 May 2003 08:01:20 -0700

"I have not e-mailed anyone about the insane
paranoid rantings Mr. Krueger has been posting about me on r.a.o. and r.a.t.
I also don't have a "scanner" to track Mr. Krueger's postings. "

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 23 Jul 2002 20:59:24 -0700

"Except that I didn't deny accusing Mr. Krueger of plagiarism. Instead I
voiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane. Or at least someone who believes he can read minds.

"Insane.

" Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"Instead I oiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane.

"Insane.

"Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"As I said, insane.

etc., etc., etc.

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

You're spending your time proving that people have called you insane
in the past.

Since he just baldly claimed that those posts never happened, it was worth
the little bit of work it took to again show what a liar Atkinson is.

How's that working out for you?

I obviously deserve a tail and two ears.

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

LOL!

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years old.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure you were
exactly eleven.

Darn!

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure you were
exactly eleven.

Darn!

Whatsa matter? All the neighborhood 11 year old boys finally got wise to
you?
So, now you have to go to California to get one?

Date: 6 May 2003 10:21:33 -0700
"For every logical sane thing you say, Arnie Krueger will come back with
at least one, and usually two or three stark-raving tangential, illogical,
insane responses."

No time to check, but I think this a quote from Gindi, therefore not a
quote of JA.

I was indeed quoting from a posting of Michael Gindi's. Hence the
quotation marks. I think it fair to note that Mr. Krueger has been
confused in the past by the appropriate use of quotation marks.

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 5 May 2003 08:01:20 -0700
Krueger has been posting about me on r.a.o. and r.a.t.
I also don't have a "scanner" to track Mr. Krueger's postings. "

These are clearly about Arny's posts, not Arny himself.

As I said, I do try to keep my comments on Mr. Krueger's actions
separate from the single instance where I have made what might be
considered an "attack." And as I also said, Mr. Krueger seems unable
to distinguish between the two. He has also claimed in the past that
any criticism or correction of his comments is equivalent to a
personal attack because it will bring into the disrepute of his peers,
the technical definition of libel. He is wrong in this belief.

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 23 Jul 2002 20:59:24 -0700
"Except that I didn't deny accusing Mr. Krueger of plagiarism. Instead
I voiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane. Or at least someone who believes he can read minds.

"Insane.

" Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"Instead I oiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane.

"Insane.

"Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"As I said, insane.

etc., etc., etc.

The "insane" comments are, as JA has said, arguable.

Indeed. And as I had already mentioned the existence of this posting, for
Mr. Krueger to quote from it is hardly the "gotcha" he believes it to be.

Merry Xmas!

And to you Stephen. -- John

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

You're spending your time proving that people have called you insane
in the past.

Since he just baldly claimed that those posts never happened, it was worth
the little bit of work it took to again show what a liar Atkinson is.

"Baldly claimed"? Here's what I actually wrote, Mr. Krueger: " I did once
voice the suspicion that Mr. Krueger was insane..." It seems to me that
far from claiming that that post never happened, I was stipulating to
its existence.

How's that working out for you?

I obviously deserve a tail and two ears.

And I am sure you will look very fetching in them, Mr. Krueger. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Arny Krueger

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure
you were exactly eleven.

Darn!

Whatsa matter? All the neighborhood 11 year old boys finally got wise
to you?

Those neighborhood 11 year old boys are a figment of your imagination.

So, now you have to go to California to get one?

Last time I looked, you go to California more often than I do.

BTW, you still haven't explained your fascination with my butt.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure
you were exactly eleven.

Darn!

Whatsa matter? All the neighborhood 11 year old boys finally got wise
to you?

Those neighborhood 11 year old boys are a figment of your imagination.

So, now you have to go to California to get one?

Last time I looked, you go to California more often than I do.

I go to California to meet with some of my wonderful
friends from RAO. None of them live in Detroit.

BTW, you still haven't explained your fascination with my butt.

You mean pcabx.com?

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure you were
exactly eleven.

Darn!

Darn? DARN? LOL! You couldn't have ****ed that up more if I had written your
response for you. I guess that's your Christmas gift to me. Thanks!

Boon
Bruce J. Richman

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven
years old.

Really? Based on how you behave around here Phillips, I was sure you were
exactly eleven.

Darn!

Darn? DARN? LOL! You couldn't have ****ed that up more if I had written
your
response for you. I guess that's your Christmas gift to me. Thanks!

Boon

It seems that RAO's self-appointed spelling policeman has about the same level
of expertise and/or hypocrisy when it comes to spelling as he does when trying
to deceive the RAO public with McDonald=s variety statistics or Google "lists".
He also asked of another poster today who made a claim, and I quote, "why
note"?

No wonder that practically nobody on RAO believes anything he has to say.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius

Zakky Chimp-Boy chattered:

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years old.

I know that, you have to be about 45 however with the mind of an 8 year old.

Every time the Terrierborg gets in trouble, the even-stupider
Chimp-Boy appears. Coincidence?

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years old.

Boon

I know that, you have to be about 45 however with the mind of an 8 year old.

That would be your fantasy of me.

a mindless Ba-foon

A mindless sockpuppet, you mean. Go hide from me for another six months.

Boon

Zakhann

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Zakky Chimp-Boy chattered:

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years old.

I know that, you have to be about 45 however with the mind of an 8 year old.

Every time the Terrierborg gets in trouble, the even-stupider
Chimp-Boy appears. Coincidence?

Minus mouth speaks. George Minus is sadisitic, he's into pain. Arny
has been kicking his has ass for years and he wants more, out of the
thousands of debate with Arny he hasn't won one. I don't know about
him, but I can't take an ass kicking more than once, I don't like
getting my ass beat, Georgie Minus really is into that kind of thing.
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Are you ready to take a few runs at my red cape, Phillips?

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years

old.

Boon

I know that, you have to be about 45 however with the mind of an 8 year

old.

That would be your fantasy of me.

a mindless Ba-foon

A mindless sockpuppet, you mean. Go hide from me for another six months.

Boon

I don't like you!!

I don't care!

Boon