Chieh Cheng

Default What do you guys think of these speakers?

What do you guys think of the Cerwin Vega HED-1502 component speakers?
It has 5-1/4" woofers and separate tweeters.

What do you guys think of the Kenwood KFC-1659S 6-1/2 Inch 2-Way
speakers?

Chieh
--
Camera Hacker - http://www.CameraHacker.com/
Steve Grauman

Cerwin makes subs that POUND but I've always felt that their components were a
bit lacking. I've never heard a Kenwood speaker that I've liked, so I would
shut that option down as well. Picking between brands is something that really
shouldn't come to the NG. Everyone hears things a little different and everyone
has preferences. Listen to as many speakers as you can and buy what sounds best
to you.
Peter Klein

It's better to decide what you think since your ears will be listening to
these speakers! Cerwin-Vega speakers tend to be very efficient and require
less wattage to drive them. P.(former CV rep)

om...