Joseph Oberlander

Default In defense of Michael Jackson

G.Snail wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

It's actually quite sad. The problem isn't one of him being a pedophile,
but his not coming to terms with another problem - that he wishes that
he was a woman.

That's a new one on me. You worked that out how exactly?

My father has a PHD in psychology and my ex a BA in it as well - I grew
up well versed in the various theories and such.

It's not a developmental problem - listen to his interviews - it's
extremely obvious if you close your eyes and imagine a more female voice
in its place - he fits the transexual pattern perfectly.

Nothing wrong with that - I hear Ru Paul is quite happy with her life,
for instance.

It's more probable that Jacko is locked into a child-like mentality
because he never got the opportunity to develop and progress through
puberty into adulthood in a normal way, and it's common knowledge that
he was intimidated and whipped by his father during his formative
years. Not a recipe for success.

My guess is that it's not that so much as he's trapped in a world
and body that's not what he desires. He's unable to or unwilling to
deal with this as he is under a 24/7 spotlight.

So he's regressing to a child.

It could be argued that sleeping alongside young boys is harmless, but
I think most people would identify that behaviour as being intuitively
wrong on some level or other. Jacko is patently disturbed, and for all
we know there could be merit to the accusation.

The sad thing is everyone is putting him in a box as if he was some pedophile,
when he really is just a lonely, troubled person who needs therapy.

Joseph Oberlander

Kurt Hamster wrote:

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:38:20 +0000, G.S. Nail used
to say...

Ian Molton wrote:

My son will have all of the neighborhood perv photos memorized by the
time he is 6,

WHY? whats the point?

I think he believes he can train his kid to memorize the pervs faces,
and run in the opposite direction should he see any of them. Could
result in nightmares too, possibly neurosis later in life?

Yup, as a father of two it strikes me as a rather efficient way of
losing his child's innocent view on life.

$DEITY forbid we would want a 6 year old to lose his/her innocence and
be introduced to the nastiness in the world before they are ready to
cope with it.

I agree. Shame on him. It's his job to do twice the footwork
and make sure his child is kept away and insulated from such horrible
realities until they are at least a teenager.

If that means, for instance, watching your kid 24/7 and picking them
up from school every day, then that's a small tradeoff.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
link.net...

The sad thing is everyone is putting him in a box as if he was some

pedophile,
when he really is just a lonely, troubled person who needs therapy.

Like Uday?

Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

My guess is that it's not that so much as he's trapped in a world
and body that's not what he desires. He's unable to or unwilling to
deal with this as he is under a 24/7 spotlight.

So he's regressing to a child.

With all this training and insight, why do you refuse to turn your
spotlight on Krooger?

He's much more complex. Jackson is caught beween the world he wants
and the world he has to live in as a celebrity. This sort of dual-life
is exactly what you see in such people (as well as gay/lesbians who are
hiding it) - it eventually comes out or they self-destruct and implode.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

George M. Middius wrote:

With all this training and insight, why do you refuse to turn your
spotlight on Krooger?

He's much more complex. Jackson is caught beween the world he wants
and the world he has to live in as a celebrity. This sort of dual-life
is exactly what you see in such people (as well as gay/lesbians who are
hiding it) - it eventually comes out or they self-destruct and implode.

Good One!!
Fits Krueger to a "T",
In the mindset of Krueger, he 'thinks' he has a celebrity life
on Usenet.

Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:

With all this training and insight, why do you refuse to turn your
spotlight on Krooger?

He's much more complex. Jackson is caught beween the world he wants
and the world he has to live in as a celebrity. This sort of
dual-life is exactly what you see in such people (as well as
gay/lesbians who are hiding it) - it eventually comes out or they
self-destruct and implode.

Good One!!
Fits Krueger to a "T",
In the mindset of Krueger, he 'thinks' he has a celebrity life
on Usenet.

It must really be crappy being you, sockpuppet Yustabe. All you seem to be
able to do is whine about me. If I wasn't so interested in audio, you
wouldn't even bother with audio groups on Usenet, right?

Arny Krueger

"anthony.gosnell" wrote in message

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote

He'll likely get off on this one too - but my advice would be - go to
a therapist.

Right. Let's say for the purpose of argument that Michael was totally
innocent the last time and it was a set up. Even so, a reasonable person
would not want to put themselves through that kind of grief for the sake of
some (for the sake of argument) *innocent* sleepy-time fun with little
friends.

He paid off the last kid didn't he?

Well yes, the parents took what appeared to be hush money.

Seems like an easy way to make some serious cash.

Payment is a *solution* that has since been addressed by the California
Legislature. It will be interesting to see how this situation evolves. We
can count on no small amount of legal talent being hired to try to finesse
the new legal context.

Joseph Oberlander

anthony.gosnell wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote

He'll likely get off on this one too - but my advice would be - go to
a therapist.

He paid off the last kid didn't he?
Seems like an easy way to make some serious cash.

Looks like history will repeat itself.

I'm shocked they didn't settle out of court.

Joseph Oberlander

G.S. Nail wrote:

MJ presents a masculine image of himself, I can't think of any gender
bending outtift or even item of clothing he has worn [he invented the
thrust-cock-into-hands dance motif for crissake]. He has never
betrayed a desire to be female in any interview or lyric I've heard.
He has been married twice and had a child (yes some say they were show
weddings - who outside of the inner circle can possibly know for
sure). OK Jacko does have an unusually "sweet" voice - he's always had
that, and some rather unusual beliefs, but I think you are jumping the
gun a bit to say he obviously wants to be a woman. As I said before,
based on what evidence exactly?

There are two main types of transexual - the obvious flamboyant type
that tries way too hard, and the quiet introverted type who like the
closet gay or lesbian, you hardly notice.

He presents a male image of himself only because he is in such a spotlight.
You'll notice that he's been steadily retreating into his own world and acting
less and less male - typical of a problem like this( it's not a disease, but
without any resolution, it's a huge disability).

His marriages - it's common for transexuals to try to be super masculine in
their youth and have at least one failed marriage, often with exactly one
child. They try, but never fit into male society.

IIRC, he's had most of his body hair(facial for sure) removed, wears his
hair sort of long - and a bunch of little things that all add up to his
being as feminine a male as possible and yet still being barely acceptable
as such in our society. If he's not transexual, he's most definately hiding
being gay - there are really only two explinations for his behavior over the
last ten or so years - that he's "living in the closet" about something.

His self-destructive behavior is classic of this.

The sad thing is everyone is putting him in a box as if he was some pedophile,
when he really is just a lonely, troubled person who needs therapy.

You are clutching at straws IMO. What if it turns out he is guilty?

My guess is that he really was just sleeping with them. It would be very
fitting with my hypothesis - that he has a female mindset and has a need
to be near children - to be their "mom" as it were. He invites the kids over
to fill this void in his life. He certainly wants little to do with his
own child - because that would reinforce his having to be the male/father - but
other children - he gets to be their nanny.

Of course, we'll probably never really know what goes on in his mind as
most closet transexuals would rather die than admit it and have it out
in public. Almost all want a stealth-as-possible existance, yet if
there ever was one person who couldn't ever have it, it's Michael.

Sad, really - if he could have come to terms with his inner demons years
ago, nobody would be accusing him of being a pedophile as there would be
another explination. Unfortunately, he'll stick to his male public image
and that will doom him as REAL men who sleep with children are obviously
messed up.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
hlink.net...
anthony.gosnell wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote

He'll likely get off on this one too - but my advice would be - go to
a therapist.

He paid off the last kid didn't he?
Seems like an easy way to make some serious cash.

Looks like history will repeat itself.

I'm shocked they didn't settle out of court.

Maybe they don't want to live with the guilt that if
they don't stop this 'man', down the line there will
be more kids that get abused by him.

Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

PD said:

- he fits the transexual pattern perfectly.

MJ presents a masculine image of himself, I can't think of any gender
bending outtift or even item of clothing he has worn [he invented the
thrust-cock-into-hands dance motif for crissake]. He has never
betrayed a desire to be female in any interview or lyric I've heard.
He has been married twice and had a child (yes some say they were show
weddings - who outside of the inner circle can possibly know for
sure). OK Jacko does have an unusually "sweet" voice - he's always had
that, and some rather unusual beliefs, but I think you are jumping the
gun a bit to say he obviously wants to be a woman. As I said before,
based on what evidence exactly?

Your observations may be completely accurate, but they could also be
completely beside the point. It's entirely possible that if Obie is
right, Jacko is totally unaware of it.

He's been seen as a male celebrity all his life - so it's likely that
the idea that there could be something inbetween male and female is
not occuring to him.

That said, my guess would be that the poor sod has constructed his
elaborate reality-as-fantasy world to immerse himself in perpetual
childhood. Which means he doesn't see himself as a man, at least not
with his inner eye. Which in turn means he really can't "want to be a
woman" because he sees himself as a sexless child.

That might fit as well. It's definately psychological/orientation problems
in any case. Major repression going on.

I think we can all agree that it's not pedophilia but a terribly messed
up person who's psyche is imploding. Of course, with his visibility, he
should know better. I see drugs and a violent end/suicide in a few years,
typical of people who can't come to terms with these type of issues.

dickydoo

I used to wear my hair long.
I don't have a hairy back
I don't have a gruff voice.
Am I gay/transexual?

Are you Tiny Tim ?

dickydoo

I used to wear my hair long.
I don't have a hairy back
I don't have a gruff voice.
Am I gay/transexual?

Are you Tiny Tim ?

Joseph Oberlander

G.S. Nail wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:

- he fits the transexual pattern perfectly.

MJ presents a masculine image of himself, I can't think of any gender
bending outtift or even item of clothing he has worn [he invented the
thrust-cock-into-hands dance motif for crissake]. He has never
betrayed a desire to be female in any interview or lyric I've heard.
He has been married twice and had a child (yes some say they were show
weddings - who outside of the inner circle can possibly know for
sure). OK Jacko does have an unusually "sweet" voice - he's always had
that, and some rather unusual beliefs, but I think you are jumping the
gun a bit to say he obviously wants to be a woman. As I said before,
based on what evidence exactly?

Your observations may be completely accurate, but they could also be
completely beside the point. It's entirely possible that if Obie is
right, Jacko is totally unaware of it.

Of course - that's one of many possibilities. You may notice I'm
avoiding making definitive statements - none of us know the truth. I'm
just curious where Joseph got his notion that MJ is a trannie, besides
gut reaction, because I haven't seen any suggestion of such before.

I think he has the problem deep inside him - but like over half of
people like that, they repress it and hide it - especially from
themselves.

Joseph Oberlander

G.S. Nail wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

That black and white huh?

Well, according to the medical community, there are. I personally think
there are quite a few somewhere inbetween.

He presents a male image of himself only because he is in such a spotlight.

How do you know he doesn't present a male image of himself because
that's how he genuinly wants to present himself? You've got to quit
OSAFing to get any credibility here.

He obviously doesn't act like any typical male I know of. Not even
close.

IIRC, he's had most of his body hair(facial for sure) removed, wears his
hair sort of long - and a bunch of little things that all add up to his
being as feminine a male as possible and yet still being barely acceptable
as such in our society. If he's not transexual, he's most definately hiding
being gay - there are really only two explinations for his behavior over the
last ten or so years - that he's "living in the closet" about something.

I used to wear my hair long.
I don't have a hairy back.
I don't have a gruff voice.

Am I gay/transexual?

It's more than that - he's plainly put, trying to look like his sister.

Possible, I've thought about that, could be the case - but I would say
his behaviour seems more childlike. "I love you! I love you!"

In any case, he's most definately imploding.

transducr

Default In defense of Michael Jackson - yet another childish forgery

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om

Forgery:
snip
The intent of this post is to present me as being a person who sympathises
with Michael Jackson. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm dicgusted by the way this guy is persecuted. There is no proof
that he's done anything with these boys except shared his bed with
them. As he points out it is the most loving thin g a man can do -
share his bed with a boy. I do it all the time too with my
neighborhood boys, nephews and sometimes with my own daughter dressed
as a boy since my own boy died a few years ago. I tell you a girl can
make a good boy substitute with the righr haircut and a little rubber
supplement from a "love" shop ;-)

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.
Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Boys need little love in their lives too!

Just my 2-cents.

Arny Krueger

man...who'd you **** off?

Incidentally, i don't think that post is intended to "present [you] as
being a person who sympathises with Michael Jackson." I think it's
intent is to paint you as a pedophile.

yikes.

Michael Mckelvy

Default da sick spoof thread ... move on please! - In defense of Michael Jackson

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Peter Larsen said:

This thread is way off of da topic in all newsgroups the original
spoofer posted his sick crap in.

The presence of Krooger inevitably leads to the presence of "sick
crap" as well as extended discussions thereof.

Not until you show up.

Michael Mckelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

ThePaulThomas said:

Another case of Usenet Masochism Syndrome is confessed. ThePaulThomas
said:

The real Arny [Kroofeces] has thousands of posts here on
r.a.p. which I always enjoy reading.

Not to worry, progress has been reported. There may be a cure soon.

There won't be a "cure" for this sort of nonsense until people
realise what they're up against...

I was talking about a cure for your pathetic infection of
Kroopologism. For normal people, reading Krooger's vile and disgusting
spew is quite unpleasant. You claim to "enjoy" them, which means you
are sick, sick, sick.

What about the fact that you are the internet version of stalker?

How do we cure YOU?

Michael Mckelvy

Joseph Oberlander said:

My guess is that it's not that so much as he's trapped in a world
and body that's not what he desires. He's unable to or unwilling to
deal with this as he is under a 24/7 spotlight.

So he's regressing to a child.

With all this training and insight, why do you refuse to turn your
spotlight on Krooger?

Because the really sick ******* is George Middius.

Arny Krueger

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

With all this training and insight, why do you refuse to turn your
spotlight on Krooger?

Because the really sick ******* is George Middius.

Not to mention his clique of ghouls, mental deficient, and sadists.

Arny Krueger

ThePaulThomas said:

The real Arny [Kroofeces] has thousands of posts here on
r.a.p. which I always enjoy reading.

Not to worry, progress has been reported. There may be a cure soon.

There won't be a "cure" for this sort of nonsense until people
realise what they're up against...

I was talking about a cure for your pathetic infection of
Kroopologism. For normal people, reading Krooger's vile and
disgusting spew is quite unpleasant. You claim to "enjoy" them,
which means you are sick, sick, sick.

What about the fact that you are the internet version of stalker?

How do we cure YOU?

I figure that if Middius starts getting enough criticism here, he'll just
move on. After all, he came from *somewhere*. It's quite obvious that he and
audio are strangers - his activities here are just opportunism.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I figure that if Middius starts getting enough criticism here, he'll just
move on. After all, he came from *somewhere*. It's quite obvious that he

and
audio are strangers - his activities here are just opportunism.

Yes, as soon as George accumulates his desired pile of money from RAO, he
will leave.
How big a pile is your RAO earnings?