Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
pj pj is offline

Default Wanted: Tonearm cable or just the connector; Profile arm information

Hi Everyone,

I've got a Profile tonearm but don't have the tonearm cable. I'm looking
for an inexpensive cable to fit the arm or just the mating connector. It
uses the semi-standard 5-pin deep inset (about 3/4") tonearm connector used
on many other arms, but apparently used only on tonearms. I've heard it
referred to as a 5-pin DIN connector, but apparently there are a lot of
other 5-pin DIN connectors.

I really don't want to spend big bucks on just a cable, I got out of high
end decades ago mainly from burnout due to ridiculous cable prices.

Also, if anyone has any information on the Profile arm, I'd greatly
appreciate it. Apparently some models came on Systemdek tables, but none of
the pictures I've seen had my model. The board it is mounted to looks to be
a Systemdek mounting board (teardrop shaped).

Thanks,
-Pete

pj1999pj AT yahoo DOT com