Default Wanted: Info on Audio Technica Signet TK1E Phono Cartridge

Is anyone familiar with this cartridge model? I assume that it is fairly old but the one I have is in very good condition and I'm just curious if it is hi-end, crap, or just your run of the mill product.

Thanks,

Gary
Cossie

"G" wrote in message
Is anyone familiar with this cartridge model? I assume that it is fairly old
but the one I have is in very good condition and I'm just curious if it is
hi-end, crap, or just your run of the mill product.

Thanks,

Gary

I don't know specifically, but Signet was A-T's hi-end consumer gear. I
would think it would be pretty decent. Why not write A-T and ask them for
some info?

Bill Balmer

Powell

"G" wrote

Is anyone familiar with this cartridge model? I
assume that it is fairly old but the one I have is
in very good condition and I'm just curious if it
is hi-end, crap, or just your run of the mill
product.

The entry level Signet TK-1E is a 1980 vintage
moving magnet with an output of 4.8 mV
utilizing an elliptical diamond stylus. MSRP $40.