Default FA: VINTAGE ATARI C-240 Video/Music Player

Up for auction is my original ATARI VIDEO MUSIC that I purchased in the
late 1970s. I bought this from a stereo shop in Denver for parties. The
undulating patterns passified most the stoners who didn't want to get
up off the sofa and mingle or dance. It can be truly mezmerizing. You
hook up your music to the TV and patterns formed to the beat and volume
of the music! This has been sitting in my closet since the early 80's
and is in nice overall shape. This item is has been tested and works
perfectly. I do not have the RF adapter (Cord out of unit is an RCA
jack which puts out an RF signal, not video. Needs to do RCA- RF
screw-in connection into cable or TV input) which you can buy on eBay
or at your local RadioShack!

I'm including the original glossy manual which is stapled together at
the upper corner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA PI.dll?ViewItem&item=579597538
4&rd=1&ss...