Sandman

Default Congratulations

to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as yet
unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to Saddam
Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a speedier
formation of a workable Iraqi government.

I've noted that Tony Blair believes Hussein's trial should be held in Iraq
before Iraq's own tribunals. That's what Iraqi's want. Others believe he
should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the Hague,
like Mislosovic. Hopefully, he will not land in Guantanamo, because if that
happens, the world will be less likely to learn what he knows.

GeoSynch

Default Sandman Taken Alive -- Bush Numbers Skyrocket!

Sandy squirmed:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

GeoSynch

Sandman

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sandy squirmed:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

How sad that there are nut cases here who can't resist turning an item of
good news for all into some nasty twisted political crap.

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sandy squirmed:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

How sad that there are nut cases here who can't resist turning an
item of good news for all into some nasty twisted political crap.

Like you did, right Sanders?

pyjamarama

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as yet
unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to Saddam
Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a speedier
formation of a workable Iraqi government.

I've noted that Tony Blair believes Hussein's trial should be held in Iraq
before Iraq's own tribunals. That's what Iraqi's want. Others believe he
should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the Hague,
like Mislosovic. Hopefully, he will not land in Guantanamo, because if that
happens, the world will be less likely to learn what he knows.

You forgot to thank our commander-in-chief...

That's all right, though -- you'll have until January, 2009.

Lionel

Sandman a écrit :
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as yet
unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to Saddam
Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a speedier
formation of a workable Iraqi government.

I've noted that Tony Blair believes Hussein's trial should be held in Iraq
before Iraq's own tribunals. That's what Iraqi's want. Others believe he
should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the Hague,
like Mislosovic. Hopefully, he will not land in Guantanamo, because if that
happens, the world will be less likely to learn what he knows.

Do you know who has written the screenplay ?

Lionel

pyjamarama a écrit :

"Sandman" wrote in message ...

to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as yet
unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to Saddam
Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a speedier
formation of a workable Iraqi government.

I've noted that Tony Blair believes Hussein's trial should be held in Iraq
before Iraq's own tribunals. That's what Iraqi's want. Others believe he
should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the Hague,
like Mislosovic. Hopefully, he will not land in Guantanamo, because if that
happens, the world will be less likely to learn what he knows.

You forgot to thank our commander-in-chief...

That's all right, though -- you'll have until January, 2009.

Congratulation to all the Iraqis who have had the courage to fight the
tyran during all these long years when France, USA... was selling him
weapons in order he send Iraqis children to kill the iranian devil.

Sorry I don't feel any friendship for US petroleum companies...

Sandman

"pyjamarama" wrote:

You forgot to thank our commander-in-chief...

I didn't notice him on the ground in Tikrit doing the tough work. If you
were there and noticed him digging around in one of his photo-op flight
suits, please clue me in. :-)

Sandman

"Sandman" wrote in message

"pyjamarama" wrote:

You forgot to thank our commander-in-chief...

I didn't notice him on the ground in Tikrit doing the tough work. If you
were there and noticed him digging around in one of his photo-op flight
suits, please clue me in. :-)

I personally suspect that just before he heard the news he was still trying
to figure out how to eat his plastic turkey.

Sandman

"Sang Li" wrote in message
"Sandman" wrote:

You forgot to thank our commander-in-chief...

I didn't notice him on the ground in Tikrit doing the tough work. If

you
were there and noticed him digging around in one of his photo-op flight
suits, please clue me in. :-)

I personally suspect that just before he heard the news he was still

trying
to figure out how to eat his plastic turkey.

Don't you think SOMEONE might have mentioned 'Hey! Mr President!
They're going to find out it's fake, and you will look very very
silly!!' I mean, who advises these c**ts?

You give the twits around Dubya far too much credit. :-)

pyjamarama

"Sandman" wrote in message .. .
"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sandy squirmed:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

How sad that there are nut cases here who can't resist turning an item of
good news for all into some nasty twisted political crap.

Yet that hasn't stopped leftists form turning every item of perceived
bad news into some nasty, twisted political crap...

Like your hero Howard Dean, who just last week insinuated on national
TV that Bush might have known about 9/11 prior to 9/11...

How twisted is that, Sand Gnat?
Sandman

Pyjamamamamamama excretes a clot of his moribund brain tissue:

"Sandman" wrote in message

.. .
"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sandy squirmed:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

How sad that there are nut cases here who can't resist turning an item

of
good news for all into some nasty twisted political crap.

Yet that hasn't stopped leftists form turning every item of perceived
bad news into some nasty, twisted political crap...

What leftists? CNN? FOX, MSNBC? They're the ones reporting all the "bad
news" from Iraq that Bush wishes they'd shut up about.

Like your hero Howard Dean, who just last week insinuated on national
TV that Bush might have known about 9/11 prior to 9/11...
How twisted is that, Sand Gnat?

That's totally twisted - by you and neo-con Repukes. He merely answered a
loaded interview question as to whether he found such theories (more than
one such theory was included in the questioning) "interesting" or not. He
said he found such theories "interesting" merely because so long as Bush
continues to hide the truth from the American people and from the
Congressional committee investigating the matter, such theories will
continue to abound. What is "interesting" is that Bush would rather have
such "theories" being propounded by his own media whores, such as the one
who presented the loaded question to Dean, than have to reveal the whole
truth about what he knew or didn't know before 9/11.

Howard Dean did NOT "endorse" any of those theories. That's the big Repuke
lie. And *THAT* is what is "twisted".

Gotta go. Howard Dean's about to start his major foreign policy speech.

Jacob Kramer

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as yet
unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to Saddam
Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a speedier
formation of a workable Iraqi government.

This will lead to two things:

1) Reelection of Bush.

2) Invasion of another country.
Arny Krueger

"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om
"Sandman" wrote in message
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as
yet unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to
Saddam Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a
speedier formation of a workable Iraqi government.

This will lead to two things:

1) Reelection of Bush.

2) Invasion of another country.

I take it then that we can put you down Kramer, as being opposed to the
formation of a workable government in Iraq?

Schizoid Man

"Sandman" wrote in message
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as
yet unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to
Saddam Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a
speedier formation of a workable Iraqi government.

This will lead to two things:

1) Reelection of Bush.

2) Invasion of another country.

I take it then that we can put you down Kramer, as being opposed to the
formation of a workable government in Iraq?

I think the only thing that put down is your delusional state of mind and
uncanny knack to read between non-existent lines.

Where in the above post does he say that he is opposed to the formation of a
workable Iraqi government?

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
pyjamarama a écrit :

"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

Of all the countries that sole arms to Iraq, the US is at the bottom of the
list as a supplier.

Sorry I don't feel any friendship for US petroleum companies...

Petroleum companies have nothing to do with it.

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message
to (1) our soldiers, (2) our intelligence officers, and (3) the as
yet unnamed Iraqi or Iraqis who gave us the tip-off which led to
Saddam Hussein's capture.

Hopefully, this will lead to less bloodshed in Iraq, and to a
speedier formation of a workable Iraqi government.

This will lead to two things:

1) Reelection of Bush.

2) Invasion of another country.

I take it then that we can put you down Kramer, as being opposed to
the formation of a workable government in Iraq?

I think the only thing that put down is your delusional state of mind
and uncanny knack to read between non-existent lines.

Where in the above post does he say that he is opposed to the
formation of a workable Iraqi government?

He said that it would lead to two things which I perceive that he thinks are
undesirable:

1) Reelection of Bush.

2) Invasion of another country.

Now if Kramer believes that those are good things, then I stand corrected,
but still a little concerned about item (2).

GeoSynch

Sandy screeched:

Hussein's capture...

is bad news for your loony-tune liberal Howard Dean. :-)

How sad that there are nut cases here who can't resist turning an item
of good news for all into some nasty twisted political crap.

Yet that hasn't stopped leftists form turning every item of perceived
bad news into some nasty, twisted political crap...

What leftists? CNN? FOX, MSNBC? They're the ones reporting all the "bad
news" from Iraq that Bush wishes they'd shut up about.

"CNN" leftist?! Perish the thought!! BTW, where's Saddam's favorite journalistic
groupie Christianna Amampour turning her tricks now?

Like your hero Howard Dean, who just last week insinuated on national
TV that Bush might have known about 9/11 prior to 9/11...
How twisted is that, Sand Gnat?

Howard Dean did NOT "endorse" any of those theories.

Oh, of course not ... and the sky is not blue, and the grass is not green,
and Sandy is not a Dean tramp.

GeoSynch